A Day in the Life

Tools    

Well I dont think Im sheltered, just ignorant, Bewahahahaaa!!! And Im not like normal people you know, I dont watch Germany vs England (we suck anyway!) --what I like is cleanin Roman coins & readin bodice rippers & goin out with me mates to scare people in London Dungeon & goin to diffrent countries with Pigsnie & collectin soda cans of the world!!!

Oh yeah, and I am now goin to American School of London! Pigsnie pulled me out of my last school becuz of some Troubles!!!

PS. YOu WORK, Sunfrog? You dont go to skizool? How old are you? Is your nob ok? When I was a sprout an aunt of mine called the WC the social register. If you please, I twould like to visit the social register.

Yeah sorry for the 20 questions, but I had the suspicion that you were about as English as Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. Are you an American living in England, because you come across that way in your posts. Also if you're English you really should follow the yob culture associated with the national team (we don't suck, but we ain't great), but I guess that's not your style.

Well if you think Im not english as Mr bean, I guess youre right there, my mum is only half English. I wouldnt mind being American though, I like americans. Ive been around them most of my life. And I dont follow yobs becuz why do I have to? I do what I want. Im not athletic (altho I can run real fast if I break somethin) --I am going to be an archaeologist. Hummm, think i spelled that right, HA!

Ok, here's my log for YESTERDAY:

10:10 AM: Get out of bed. My computer works properly. Woohoo...it was messed up the day before.

10:15 AM: Check out the new stuff on MoFo.

10:23 AM: Check out the FilmDallas.com Forum.

10:25-10:45 AM: Check out SitePointForums.com.

10:45 – 11:0AM: Answer some email, etc.

11AM – 12 Noon: Listening to my dad’s show in the background (have been all day so far, but it ends at noon), playing some games on my computer…baseball, tetris (I rock). Got mail…BIG package: 5 books! Alright! I can’t believe they’re here already. I got…
  • Beginning Java 2 (JDK 1.3 Edition)
  • Beginning JSP Web Development
  • Professional C#
  • Professional WAP
  • Beginning XML
I hope I can get the .NET architecture up and going so I can write some C# code. That’d be cool. I also hope I can FINALLY get Tomcat, or some other JSP server, installed on my computer soon. I’ve tried a couple times, and failed. I really want to test JSP locally.

12Noon – 12:30 PM: Start going through my books, and I search around a little online to try and find a place that will help me download Microsoft’s .NET SDK (Software Development Kit). It’s downloading now while I type this (12:25 PM). Just hit 80% -- woohoo. Almost done…123 MB in all. Ouch. The C# book prompted me to find it/download it…seeing as how I need it to compile any C# code I write. I sort of doubt I’ll be able to get the SDK running properly…but here’s hoping I can!

12:30 PM – 1:45PM: Read Forbes magazine a bit, look through some books, eat a little pizza, talk a bit…miscellaneous stuff. Post on SitePointForums again…arguing about the value (or lack thereof) of going to college.

1:45 PM – 2:00 PM: Read some Harry Potter ficton and start the installation on the .NET Framework stuff.

2:00PM – 2:45 PM: Mess around with the .NET stuff (I told ya…not working right)…talk about possibly going to a movie (Jeepers Creepers)…look through my new books a little bit. We decide to go to the movie, and get there at like 2:50 or so…just as the actual movie is starting (we missed basically all the pre-movie stuff).

2:45PM – 5:20 PM: See the movie…talk about the movie in the car. Stop at the YMCA on the way home, talk about signing up, look around. Talk about the movie as we finish driving home. Get home, talk about the movie inside a bit, spoil the end (and some of the other details) for my 10 year old sister (she wanted to know).

5:20PM – 6:00 PM or so: post a review of Jeepers Creepers on MoFo, and browse some of the other new posts. Play my little baseball game, and checkout the new “Almost” photos Ryan has posted. Janet is pretty.

6:00 PM to 8:00PM – Eat some pizza, respond to some email, post and look around on MoFo. Get really tired and whine a little (I’m sleepy). Post a little on SitePointForums.com…I ask how I can turn a compiled Java program into something practical…something that can be executed like most other programs can be. I hope I get a helpful response. Start to download some Eddie Izzard MP3s from KaZaA, because Peter said he was really funny. I don’t think I’ve ever heard his stuff before…but I guess I’ll know soon enough.

8:00 PM to past Midnight: Downloaded tons of standup comedy online…I spend an hour or so cracking up over it. I also watch an episode or two of The Simpsons, as well as Family Guy, and a little bit of King of the Hill. Family Guy had a hilarious moment involving a black weather man…that’s still cracking me up a little. It was too funny for it’s own good. Play some more of the baseball game. Argue with more people about college. I did some other stuff, too, but it’s hard to rmemeber. Lots of miscellaneous, tiny things I’m sure.

12:30 AM or so: Throw some pizza from earlier in the microwave. Mama Lena’s Pizza – good stuff. They used to have a lot more sauce on there…which is what made it so amazing. It’s still good, though it seems they use less now. It’s got pepperoni on it…because they’ve got the best around. Type this part while I’m waiting for it to cook. Listening to Dana Carvey on MP3…he’s REALLY funny.

Past that: play more baseball, mess around with computer/work stuff. Go to sleep.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's my day I eat sleep, and play...

in no particular order of course
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hummmm, what intrestin books you do read TWT .. snorezzzzzzz, hahaha! If this is what homeskoolin is like, count me in!!! And you dont go to the potty at all, I noticed. And you didnt mention my name either, not once! Grrrrrrzzzzz.

You shouldn't follow the yobs (the comment was mean't to be taken with irony). I thought of you a bit as a more bookish version of Costner playing Robin Hood, only messin'. Hope the new school goes well for you.

A day in the life part three. The sequel to the sequel that didn't have to be made.

7AM Wake up, I wanna go online but it's too early. Better shower etc.. Eat a hotdog with the works for brekkie.
(Yeah, I'm turning British, I like the way they talk ok?) Hehehe

Footle about. Get in my rocketship and fly to school.

9AM Arrive at skizool. Made up my mind. I'm sitting next to the cute girl today. And I'm gonna talk to her dang it. This is it.

9:20AM Some girl comes in and tells the teacher the cute girl can't get to school, she'll be in at 11 when she can get a ride.

9:21AM - 11AM Learn me some stuff good. Now I know how to ftp in Dreamweaver. Teacher flirts with me. I tell her I have a '17 inch monitor at home. She blushes and seems impressed. We exchange email addys.

11AM Class is over. Half day and we learned us good and fast so we get to leave early. The cute girl walks in. The teacher gives her a private class. I stick around to mess with Dreamweaver some more. The girls talk and laugh. Female bonding stuff.

11:30AM Go to mall. Go to Border books. Not one single book on Php?? What the? Go home, didn't buy anything.

12:30AM Get home. Go to the WC, #1. Nob is mad cuz I didn't stay longer at school. He wants to be the boss. He says I'm too stupid. I tell nob to shut up.

Play some games online. Come to MoFo.

That's my life. I either sit home bored, go to work, or go to school.

Hummmm, like a detective PLite is tryin to figure out how old is Sunfrog. He seems to have a job & he has a boss with a nice bum. And then today, he went to skizool & got mad at his nob. Not very many clues for PLite Detective, hummmmmmm.

I had a borin day too.

7.00-12. After a big brekkie of ham & eggs, I took the tube to skizool. First class was History, the great War, WWI. I memorized a poem, My God I am dead, my head said. then my body fell over. Very cool. Second class was Embroidery! I had to sew in my sampler, Pigsnie is good looking 20x.

Lunch. I ate it. So far I have collected 2 american friends, 1 Indian, 2 UK & 1 from Egypt. No girls yet, fehh!!

1.00-3.30. Math, boy I am lousy. American boy at the next desk ask for a pencil, I sneer like addison da Witt. And then, FRENCH! Aaaaghhhhhh! learn French phrases so Pigsnie & I can talk at taable. Cela mimporte poo! That matters little to me. I would like a beignet please! A fritter would be nice.

So that is my day at school. Teachers are pretty old by the way, all over 30. And i went to the social register 2x, hahaha.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Hummmm, like a detective PLite is tryin to figure out how old is Sunfrog. He seems to have a job & he has a boss with a nice bum. And then today, he went to skizool & got mad at his nob. Not very many clues for PLite Detective, hummmmmmm.
Constable Wortle, thinks Sunfrog is a graduate student who has work study. (Yup, primal screams and feeling like a steak in a tiger cage. That definitely sounds like library assistant work to me.) Oh--yeah--constable . . . that's Briton for cop. Hehe

FRENCH! Aaaaghhhhhh! learn French phrases so Pigsnie & I can talk at table.
Here's a good one to use on Pigsnie. A French Arab told me this: Que les flammes de l'Islam consument votre train de vie degenere!
May the flames of Islam consume your degenerate lifestyle.
Ya think Eddie Izzard could use it? Its more intrestin than the monkey in the autobus!

the great War, WWI. I memorized a poem, My God I am dead, my head said. then my body fell over. Very cool.
Here's a really famous WWI poem that may appeal to your stomach and serial killer tendencies. Its called IN THE AMBULANCE

2 rows of cabbages,
2 of curly greens,
2 rows of early peas.
Two of kidney beans

Thats what he keeps muttering
Making such a song
Keeping other chaps awake
The whole night long

Both his legs are shot away
And his head is light
So he keeps on muttering
All the blessed night

2 rows of cabbages,
2 of curly greens,
2 rows of early peas.
Two of kidney beans

Tally ho pip pip & George your uncle, Ive never heard of that poem Wortle, hahaha!! Take that mans name, Sargent Snell! I think I shall like WW one !!

Hummm, I tried that French thingie on Pigsnie like you siggested but he couldnt understand a word I was sayin. I guess I didnt tell you how much better Eddie Izzard is than me at pronouncation. So far my only good table talk is Alors mon ami, that is my crossant!

Well PLite Detective must now think about yer Sunfroggy theorys Constable Wortle. You think Sunfrog is really That Old? I thought he aws my age.

Humm, just thought Id push this to the top, I dont want it get lost in the fog.

Hey Froggers, how old are you Really?

Ps. Tonight I watched your old president Bill Clinton on the telly. What a cool guy, I wish he were my PM!

Oh no you don't. He talks about his underwear even more than you do...he also likes to show it to everyone...that is, if you're lucky enough to catch him on a day in which he's wearing underwear.

Well from the looks of all the people around the president, it looks like they miss him a lot, with or whitout underwear, hahaha! Youll never see crowds like that around Bushy. Pigsnie says a lot of people are wonderin why the terrorists hit the US bigtime in Bushys first year & not durin Clintons 8 years. Curious curious..

Why? Why does anything happen? Why did Clinton just HAPPEN to bomb Kosovo around the time his penis was in the news? I think it's just the way it went down (no pun intended), no real reason. And the reason you don't see crowds around Bush is because A) He's not the media whore Clinton was, and B) He's The ACTIVE President, and can't risk being in crowds all the time.

Sorry if I won't let up, but Clinton was a disgrace. And I'm sorry to say, but if Pigsnie is trying to imply that this attack is the result of some Bush failure, I think he's mistaken. Then again, I could be reading too much into things.

Clinton is the man. Bush is a puppet.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
I know you're not as ignorant as that statement was. [/b]
I know YOU'RE not as ignorant as THAT statement was.

Look man...I don't really care if you don't like Bush. Razz on him all you want, because he's probably going to be re-elected, and we're going to see a lot of things improve while he's in office. His record will speak for itself...

...HOWEVER, when you declare him a puppet, you're just not being logical. It's like declaring that he is ACTUALLY a stupid person. You may not think he's all that smart, but to say he's actually dumb (below average intelligence, or something else of the sort)...is really ridiculous.

Every President has some industry that supports it. You don't think Clinton was heavily influenced by all kinds of organizations? Chinese donors ring a bell? And yet I never hear you (Frogman) speak of that...how convienent.

Besides...I believe virtually none of our Presidents has really, truly sold out. Why is it that Bush's policies (or anyone else's for that matter) are the result of donations? How do you know donations are not the result of policies?

Example: you seem to think Bush treats the oil companies well because they give him money. Why do you assume that? What if they give him money (for his campaign) BECAUSE he treats them well, and has been on their side all along? Why do you choose the negative side of it?