A Day in the Life

Tools    

Very subtle, PLite. Anyway, it may please you to know that I am (tentatively) planning to keep a vauge log of my day tomorrow, so as to (finally) contribute to this thread. I may have to stop if I find myself swamped with work, or something like that, but I'll give it a shot. Just hold out a little longer...

Its about time! And if you still dont do it I might do it for you, hahaha.

An hour in the Life of TWT.

6.00. TWT wakes up to the sound of his alarm, it sings Battle Hym of the republic. He looks out of the window, sees the robins singing, says HELLO BIRDS! He gets out of bed, puts feet in fuzzy bunny slippers (birthday present from TWT admirerFromAfar), turns on CsPAN, then goes to WC where he washes his face, cleans his ears & splashes on eaw de colong (for when he goes courtin).

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
An hour in the Life of TWT.

An Hour in the Life of TWT
6.00. TWT wakes up to the sound of his alarm, it sings Battle Hym of the republic. He looks out of the window, sees the robins singing, says HELLO BIRDS! He gets out of bed, puts feet in fuzzy bunny slippers (birthday present from TWT admirerFromAfar), turns on CsPAN, then goes to WC where he washes his face, cleans his ears & splashes on eaw de colong (for when he goes courtin).
Hour 2 in the Life of TWT
7:00. TWT in his fuzzy bunny slippers knocks on his TWTdad & Austruck's bedroom door and yells, "Are you decent?" Mumble mumble inside. TWT sticks his head (with the carefully combed locks) in the room and chirps: "Good morning Dad. Good morning Mummy. Carry on."

TWT goes to TWTWannabe's bedroom and yells at him through the door. "Get up and get me some coffee. And I want the CocoPuffs in my Batman cereal bowl this time. The Spiderman dish is cracked. And don't drink all the half-and-half"

TWT goes to Hershey's basket to find he/she/it is not there. "where is my cat?" TWT goes to the kitchen door to see if Hershey is around looking at squirrels. TWT goes to tree where TWTAdmirerFromAfar lives. "HeyTWTAdmirerFromAfar, do you have my cat?"

Actually, my parents are divorced (and both re-married), I don't drink coffee, and I don't eat breakfast. Funny stuff anyway, though. Hehe. Been busy today, so tomorrow might be my log day. I'll give you a little taste of today, though:

5:30PM - Pizza gets here! I stuff my face.

You guys are so slow & skizool is about to START!!!!

A DAY in the Life of Wortle!

6.00. The alarm rings & Wortle wakes up. HOLY HULA DANCERS, he yells. He rubs his eyes, stumbles out of bed & rips his Hawaii 5-0 jammies on his side table. DAMMIT! he cusses. You cant get these jammies anymore! He flips on the telly, A SUNAMI is coming! He cusses some more that he is gonna have to clean the yard after the sunami wreacs havoc.

Wortle goes to the WC but has to wait in line becuz there are 8 sisters ahead of him. He is there until 3.00 PM.

Some time in the Life of Sunfrog!!

6.00. The alarm rings & Sunfrog wakes up. He starts to sing, OH what a bautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day,
oh what a beautiful mornin, everythins going my way! He jumps out of bed, looks into his jammies & says, HELLO NOB!
Then he goes to the WC, looks into the mirror & says, Oh what a good lookin boy am I !!! He washes up, does #1 & #2 & #1 again becuz he wants to get it all over with for the day, and then he changes into a psychodelic tee shirt & shorts.

7.00 - 5.00. He gets into his homemade rocket ship & disappears into we know not where. He comes back at 5, says to his mummy, I am back from my travels & haf saved the world from a horny giant Octopus beast. I hope theres some ice cream left.

THE END.

Ya know TWT, it would be so much easier to write about your day if all your relatives werent named TWT also, hahaha!
CARRY ON, Wortle! (Woops, how exactly were TWTdad & TWTaustruck carryin on?)

Ha! Okay, I've been waiting for something exciting to happen to me to write but nothing has, so here goes. Sorry if I bore you.

6AM I wake up, dreaming of websites, I have a good design in my head so I keep my eyes closed and fumble for my notebook to sketch it in. Find it but can't sketch with my eyes closed. Dang I'm losing it. Wonder if there's a way to be between being awake and asleep all day. Go to the WC, #1, then #2. Go turn on the computer. Footle online, dang thing is acting weird. Turn it off, go read a book. Web Design workshop by Robin Williams. Not that Robin Williams.

Some time during the day. Turn the computer on, check e-mail, mofo-r-us, neopets.com, etc.. Go outside lie on picnic table look up at the trees and read more of book. Start daydreaming, invent erasable, reuseable post-it notes. Imagine how I will become rich from invention. Go inside.

Make omlette. Eggs, Gouda cheese, Parmegan cheese, peperonchini, tomato, oregano and pepper. Top with salsa. I bet this'll taste nasty but I'm hungry so who cares. Discover the secret to fluffy omlettes!! (SPOILER: Use a small pan, the omlette doesn't have anywhere to go but up!) Eat, this is pretty dang yummy!

Footle online some more. Get new idea for website, sketch it. Begin working on website. Something is changing my code and it's not me! Dang programs! How do I get Dreamweaver to ftp?? Grr... Hours pass. Here's what I'm working on: http://www.webdesignsite.net Looks nothing like what I had in mind. Sigh. It's supposed to look like a webpage in the middle of the jungle and you're looking at it through trees. Lol. Someday it'll have lots of pages and php stuff and be beautiful. Lol.

Lie down, watch sumo wrestling. Get up. Online again. Need to find graphics..or shower. Hmm..Go shower. Here I go..

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
A Day in the Life of OG-

5:12am: My dad calls me to wake me up, its the first day of school. I'm a junior now! Go me! I wander over to my alarms to turn them off.

5:15am: I head to the shower. Strip, and take a leak. Got in the shower.

5:25am: Got out of shower, I gotta go poo now. How embarassing!

5:30am: I change into what I'm wearing for the day and head back into the bathroom. By now the steam has faded off the mirrors so I put in my contacts, and start to shave.

5:45am: Done with all my facial stuff. My friend Paul calls to make sure I'm up. See I happened to be home alone for the first day, and since I can't drive right now because of that new law,DAMN YOU VIRGINIA STATE GOVERNMENT!!!, if I missed the bus I'd of been screwed.

6:00am: Head down to the bus stop. It's not far at all. Talk to the people there for a bit.

6:10am: Bus comes. I get on it. It takes me to another place where I have to get off that bus and get on another bus. So many new people on the bus this year! One hot chic though, so I didn't mind.

7:30am: I finally get to school, gawd I hate the bus. I head over to the caffeteria to see what class I go to first. Someone hit me on the shoulder, it was my friend Ryan.

7:35am: Go to my first class period, SCL02 was the room number it said to go to. I go there. Talking to some people, then I realize I'm not in chemistry!! I'm in IB Bio!! Wrong room. Mark (Zweeedorf) comes walking by with the same problem. We wander off and find our actual room. Which still isn't our room so we had to go to another toom again!

7:45am: Talk to people I know in my class, cool class because I know almost everyone in it, and meet the teacher. Very cool teacher, very laidback.

9:00am or so: That class ends, head on over to next class. IB Anthropology. Teacher is miss Ellis, everyone loves her. I don't. But hey, again lots of friends in this class. Majority are perty ladys! Not switching this class!

10:10am: Class ends, next thing I'm supposed to go to is lunch! Lunch!!! WTF!!! It's freaking 10:10 in the morning!!! I'm not hungry! Oh well. Lots o friends in lunch. Meet lots of friends I hadn't seen all summer. Lots of hugs exchanged. See the hot chic from the bus, say hi. I'm so sauve.

10:40 or so: To next period I go!! IB History. Wow! To my surprise the teacher is hot!! Deffinetely keeping this class!() Sit behind my friend Erin. Sit through another boring hour of them explaining rules of the school which no one obeys anyway. Stuff like no drinks is a school rule, but then the teacher just says they'll allow them!

12:20: IB History is over, head on over to IB Spanish 4. Mark is in this class too! Sit next to him and some other friends. Go over more rules. Then we do this worksheet and are supposed to answer simply questions about us, like who our favorite actor/actress/movie is. Mark and I get into a fight about actors. Teach starts taking random people to do a mock discussion in front of the class(I suck at spanish so mark and I pretended to be busy). Works fine. Gets to the last pair to be called on. Punkass friend Cyrus starts shouting "Peter and Mark!!". So now we stand up and waste time saying phrases in spanish untill the bell rings.

2:00: Classes are over. Head down to the lobby to buy a Powerade. Talk to some friends. Head to the bus. Finally find it, not where it was last year, and head to the back(hot girls at the front) Friend Paul gets on, talk for a while. Become bored, whip out mp3-cd player. Listen to some Mindless Self Indulgence. Wait for the newbies to get off the bus.

3:15: The bus finally drops me off. I use to get dropped off at 2:35!!! DAMN THOSE NEW KIDS!!! DAMN THEM ALL!!! Except for the hottie of course.

3:20: Grab a carton of orangce and head up to my room. Get online, reply to some posts. Check to see if Penny-Arcade has been updated yet. Alas it has not. A single tear sheds from my eye. I talk to some people online till about 4:00. Then I go to play some CS. Man I'm good at that game.

5:00 Get some chicken and head back up to my room. Eat it while watching episodes of Seinfeld on my computer. 6:00 or so, I start this post.

Interesting. eh??? I feel sorry for you if you just read all of that.

Haha, so Sunfrog spends all his time lyin down, footlin & OG- talks a lot about bus chicks. Is this a school bus BTW? Ive never been on a school bus, I have to take the red bus or sometimes the tube. Tomorrow Pigsnie will drive me to my new school & I hope he uses the bentley, LOLL. I guess first days of skizools are pretty much the same all over.

I wish I was already 21 & legal so I can lie about on picnic tables without Pigsnie tellin me to wash the car.

Ps. I think your days are pretty funny. I wish my school day ends at 2.30. Itll probably be more like 4.

21? I thought you lived in England, everything that's a bit naughty and driving is legal after 16,17,18! Sorry if i've misunderstood.

Well guys.. found out yesterday I'm probably losing my job. I don't know if you follow the news but Compaq merged with Hewlett Packard. HP people appear to be staying... Compaq people appear to be going. I know most of you guys are still in school so here's my bit of wisdom for you. Never treat a job as permanent. I did this early in my career and got burned. Luckily, this time I was prepared for it. Priorities should always be family, self, job - never job, family, self. I will probably post less in the next few weeks but I will let you know what happens.

Bummer, Toose. I hope it all works out for you. I actually own a Compaq...don't use it often, but I still have it. First computer I ever completely owned.

I am soorry to hear about your losin your job, Toose but I know you will find a job soon. Pigsnie says you must try applyin to the US goverment, he has a friend in veterans who says that the US govt want computer people very badly.
And Im sorry I forgot you already posted your day in the life, I AM VERY BAD, I AM A BAB BAD BAD Boy!!!!! :bawl:

BTW, I am 15 Fletch & I know I can drive by 16 but Pigsnie says he wont let me touch his cars till I am 21 becuz I am totlly iresponsible & he doesnt have enuf money in the world to pay all my parkin tickets, HA!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Sorry about your job Toose, that sucks. Hope it all works out.

And yea Plite thats the school bus. It got stuck at some train tracks for 45 minutes today. The little arm thing had fallen down when there was no train!!! And the bus driver refused to pull around. That was hell!

I had a good day today, meet all the people in my second day classes. I was very happy to find Steve in my English class. He showed up, then said "Well on the risk of being tardy..." then ran off somewhere. Then the bell rings and he comes running back and pulled a nice little slide move past a crowd of people so the teacher didn't see him.

Pigsnie Lite, you can't drive until you're 17 and It's going up to 18 in a couple of months, really mate you should know laws like this. Looks like you'll be washing cars for a few more years. Where do you live in England? Don't worry, I wont come and visit you, I know you'd only get the older brother to kick me off the premisis! lol

Huh 18 now? I thought it was 16. Or maybe thats drivers education! Im all confused now, no wonder Pigsnie wont tell me a thing about cars. 18!!! Thats so far away, I might be dead by then. And I live in London with 2 dogs & a cat & Pigsnie of course.

Ps. I had an ok first day in school too, OG. I guess I miss me old friends from the old place a little bit. But at least, there ar American chicks here, altho none of them look very loose, bewahahaahaa! Ok, THmilin will get me now.

you're pretty sheltered aren't you? what school do you go to? I used to live in London so I might have heard of the school. London really does smell bad and it's nowhere near as glamorous as people think, I'd recommend to anyone looking to visit our fine countryto check out Cambridge instead much cleaner and everyone's so polite.

Day in the life 2, or the sequel, since we're on a movie website. Maybe It'll cheer Toose up. Btw, I have an HP and a Compaq.

5AM Alarm wakes me up. Too loud, way too loud, can't find the remote to turn it off. My tv has a built in timer thing that turns the set on. I use that as my alarm clock. Go to the WC. Good morning nob. Shave, shower etc..

6AM I should be at work. Crap, I'm late, and I'm running the crew today. Others are late too so it's okay.

7AM At work, working, everyone messes up. Me too. Takes 2 hours longer than it should. Oh yeah, at work my friend Paul asks why do they call it a restroom? They should call it a relief room because people go there to relieve themselves not rest. I say I prefer the term Water Closet. It sounds so nice. Aahh, the water closet, how nice. We get in a big discussion about it.

1:30PM Go back to the office. Empoyees go complain to the manager. I defend myself and my friend Paul. I feel like telling them they suck. Can't say that to employees, not good. On the bright side, my manager defends me saying everyone has an off day once in a while. I want to make love to her right there. Did I tell you she's pretty and has the best bum on the planet? Later we're alone, she stares at me but doesn't say anything. I can tell she's holding back a primal scream. I feel like a steak in a tiger cage. I try to change the subject so she doesn't kill me. It works. I live. How can I ask her out if she hates my guts? I don't know.

4PM Get home. Work sucks. Forgot to stop at the bank. Forgot to get a haircut. Online again. I love to say footle. Footle online.