Best order to watch marvel movies?

Tools    

i want to start watching marvel movies but there are different orders in which i can watch them and the problem is i don't know what order to pick.

Victim of The Night
I still prefer the order in which they came out.
I've seen all the movies several times and that's my take.
A lot of people will tell you to watch them in the chronological order, which you can find instantly with a Google search. And that's ok, I guess.
But I think, in order to get the feel for how things unfolded and the "universe"-building they did, you really want to start with the humble Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America.
You can watch The Incredible Hulk if you like, but really just for the introduction of Thunderbolt Ross who will appear in several movies going forward, to see an important post-credits scene, and to understand one in-joke from The Avengers. I guess you kinda have to watch Iron Man 2 also for the introduction of at least one character that will be front and center going forward and some brief pre-Avengers stuff. But you just have to remind yourself while watching Hulk and IM2 that it all gets a lot better. Bit of a ****ing miracle that the whole enterprise survived those two films.
Then you get to Avengers and you can just cruise in order from there.
If you do the chronological thing, you start with Captain America, which is fine, but then you end up watching Captain Marvel next. And that could make you quit the whole thing. Or maybe you'll enjoy that, I dunno.
Anyway, that's my .02.