19th century, England, drama movie

Tools    

I think that it's "Murder, She Said" (1961) - scallywag is right

My familiar looks for drama movie. The film is set in England in 19th century. The main character is father in the wheelchair. The family is very rich and they thinks that disabled father is completely stupid. There is thread with strange man, which wants to be good friend of the family, but it is only clever "game". Strange man is very dangerous and handicapped father sees that is peril for his family, but he is helpless.

The movie is from 80's or 90's, probably.

do u know what kind of genre is the movie? so i can look it up
It's something in genre drama or melodrama films.

freedom~empathy~peace
I can suggest one film that almost fits the description. This is a 'whimsical'' murder mystery (set in the 20th, not 19th century) that features an eccentric father figure in a wheelchair. There's also a friend of the family that is up to no good.

Here's the movie trailer:

I can suggest one film that almost fits the description. This is a 'whimsical'' murder mystery (set in the 20th, not 19th century) that features an eccentric father figure in a wheelchair. There's also a friend of the family that is up to no good.

Here's the movie trailer:
I think that it is very good suggestion, so I will check it. I'm almost sure that it is my movie. My familiar has to confirm, but it's very possible.