Movie gym Scenes

Tools    

Hi All,

I'm struggling to think of gym scenes in Movies. Can anyone help me by thinking of gym movie scenes? Excluding Pain and Gain and preferably a more recent one as It's easier to find the scene. Big thanks in advance

How about the indoor football match in Scum that descends into a racist frenzy?

Do you mean like gym CLASS scenes or scenes that take place inside a gymnasium? Carrie has some classic ones but they take place largely in the locker room or on the field.

Thanks I rex more people working out in a gym kinda thing perhaps some gym classes but not high school gym but thanks guys all a big help

In that case the first one that springs to mind is the Coen's Burn After Reading from 2008.

Thanks I rex more people working out in a gym kinda thing perhaps some gym classes but not high school gym but thanks guys all a big help
Ah. In that case Im assuming Pumping Iron is too old? What about Generation Iron?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Best movie gym scene, right here:

The Peg Board scene in Vision Quest:

Or, for the worst one ever, you could go with the Pocket Ninja Training Montage (#1 of 4):

A Night at the Roxbury has some amusing gym scenes

Will the aerobics classes from "Perfect" with Jamie Lee Curtis and John Travolta work? There's a goofy gym scene in a comedy called "Repossessed" with Leslie Nielson. Also, a scene in "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion."