Who shall Badger with me?

Tools    

Let us Badger...

B stands for Badger.

The Moral of this Verse
Is Applicable to the Young.
For heaven's sake, be Terse.

Hellooooo, Toby. Wilkommen. And what's the news with you?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
you didn't answer him till 2 hours later, poor guy probably felt abandoned ...

Oh, we're used to time delays. Originally, this thread was on another movie site, but because of my differences with its upper hierarchy (the owner thought I criticized him constantly, when I actually didn't give a tinker's damn), I left for greener, less restrictive pastures. You are welcome to join us, of course. Anyone can join. We talk about anything.

Pigsnie, if that is your real name.
At last we can Badger without fear of reprisal.
I should have called this thread, Badger reborn.
FREEDOM! Sorry, I could not resist.

I am awfully tired though, rough night and all.
Oh, by the way, Nightdude sends his regards.

Bye, now.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I saw an old film that I have been meaning to see again for a while now, Withnail and I.

A mate at work lent me his copy, are you a fan of this movie?

Ps, I noticed you have made 14 posts, you have been busy.

Sorry to hear about your unpeaceful evening, Toby. Here, it's early morning and I am answering email while yawning into my cup of coffee. I long for a big fat breakfast sirloin but there are no cows left on English soil. Moo.

Yeah, say hi to Nightdude & Kerryanne too. I tried to post a hello on there, but JoBlooey has taken me off the list and I "do not have permission to post." I guess I am personable non-grata, Forbidden Fruit Loop. People are so petty.

PS. AHA, your post just slipped in before mine, I didn't see it. I saw WITHNAIL & I years ago, but I don't remember it much. And yes, I have posted a lot here on movieforums -- the people here are exceedingly well-rounded, just our cup of tea.
[Edited by Pigsnie on 03-12-2001]

Pigsnie, you're so ravishingly witty! Appreciated indeed.

Nosy as I am I'm reading your posts here but hey, it's public, right?

no cows left on English soil, that's hilarious. and Forbidden Fruit Loop ... so cute!

and of course, I'm pleased to hear I'm exceedingly well rounded ... heheh. as a female I can't resist such compliments. so I'll just take that one and use it any way I want.

so, what other board dared to keep you from us for so long? thank god you've finally seen the light, alas by dint of banishment.

_____

wha? wha's da prollem, occifer?

Hmmm, don't know if any woman has ever called me "ravishing"
before. "Gorgeous," certainly. "Frightfully good-looking," many times. (Don't laugh, Toby.) And just two nights ago, a young lady complimented me on how my eyebrows just had enough discretion NOT to hold a rendezvous over the bridge of my nose. (Ladies. They are so sweet. And well-rounded.)

The culprit of my message board woes is JoBlo. A warm-hearted Canadian, Joe did not respond to my Quentin Crispy remarks & my Oscar Levantine attractions. Eventually, he kicketh me off because I called him a fungus. (Apparently, he hath never heard of the beneficial effects of penicillin.)

frightfully good looking, eh? Toby, what's your take?

but yes, we are so sweet and well-rounded. i won't deny that. i am wonderful.

sorry to hear that you were kicketh from the gates of board-dom for excess opinion.

man, look at you, you have me playing around too. i saw your stats, it's so clear you're a writer, all that playful verbage gives you away.

so when you badger, what do you do? insult, raise questions, say useless, funny things?

____

i never meant to hurt you. in death you don't feel a thing.

Sorry Pigsnie, but I laughed myself senseless.

Pigsnie did say once that he was told his upper lip looked faintly like Jude law's. If thats any help to you thmilin.

I must say that Badger is doing well to have attracted such a charming and humouress poster so soon, and a moderater no less.

To answer your question, Badger is a discussion with no form, no reason, just well meaning verbal exchange.

ps, you will have to watch Pigsnie, he is quite the flirt.

Hmmm, making fun of my striking good looks, are you, Toby?
(You forgot to mention my hairline which resembles Benjamin Bratt's.) By the way, Thmilin, Toby is a ravishing Australian labourer whose eyelashes curve like the boughs of a young Scotch pine. He writes thrillers ("You'll never get around the ontological defense!" screamed Ed Gein, while allowing his fingers to brush the bailiff's left buttock.) and I am told he is still looking (particularly for well-rounded shapes.) Yes, we are a highly attractive species of male-ficence here on Badger.

Otherwise, we just say anything that comes into our heads.
Pigsnie: How's the beer, mate?
Toby: Cold.

Ben Bratt has a receding hairline, Pigsnie.

Oh, by the way, what height are you. I'm 5'8 (173cm's)

Just curious, and don't say Brad Pitt's height smart guy.

Beer cold, hhmmmmmmmmm.

Never bet the Devil your head!

I forgot to mention that I pocess a thick mane of golden blonde hair, like Peter o' Toole use to have.

How did you know about my eyelashes?

Peter O' Toole, huh? Yep, I remember, his hair glowed in Lawrence of Arabia like a gold solidus of Justinian II. (Sorry, I'm still pissed about that coin I lost in E-Bay.) And you sound like a labourer fella with eyelashes that curve like young Scotch pines. Hee hee.

I'm 5'll, unknown number of centimeters. Worst day of my life was when I realized I would never be able to look at the ravishing Lucy Lawless eye to eye. (Would never look good in Ares' skirt either.)

PS. Ok, forget about Benjamin Bratt. Receding hairline, my eye!

I have absolutely no bediddling idea what Jude Law's upper lip looks like. shorry.

humouress poster? hmm ... humorless? you'd better have meant funny or by god i'll never let you get around MY ontological defense!

i like flirting. if i could i'd do it for a living but i think that's illegal. or at least expensive. for those seeking my services. hmm, i might look into that ...

well if you're looking for wellrounded shapes, here I am:

as for attractive males ... any man with a good throbbing brain at full and reckless imaginative speed is pretty much la creme de la creme.

gasp! Blonde hair, Toby? oh my. i'm not into blonds. 'tis a pity. but perhaps you can win my attentions some other way ...

____

my crossed legs do not mean i am an object. but my short skirt does.

I think Toby meant humorous. And you really should get a good look at Jude Law, Thmilin. The fellow's a throbbing Greek god. Watch him throb particularly in TALENTED MR RIPLEY.

So you are half Filipino, eh, Thmilin? Kumusta ka? Siya ay larawan ng kanyang ina. Nadukutan ako! Tagalog is a tough language. Easier to speak than to write, full of unnervingly spelled definite articles, and almost every word needs an acute accent. ANG LEE! I bet he didn't know his name had some Tagalog in it. Hee hee.

Hey, Toby, who's that idiot Unicorn207 on that JoBlousy thread "American Views on the Bristish" (as AK put it)? If I could get on that board (and believe me, I'll try again), I will thrash his hide within an inch of getting a good tan. (And I don't appreciate what that fellow Piroque said either.)

I meant humourous, I am a shocking speller. The plus side of a boarding school education.

thmilin, not into blondes eh, that makes you a blondest, for shame!

I shall have to impress you with my throbbing brain, (it's HUGE!)

Unicorn 207 is a moron, pirouqe is a snob. He posts regulary
on Badger now (joblockhead site, of course) but I am sure you are aware of that Pigsnie.

thmilin, I will flirt with you any time you like.
Tell me, how did you come by your username? It is
most intriguing?

Bye now.

Never bet the Devil your Head!

"my Throbbing brain ... IT'S HUGE!"

ROFLOL, Toby, I don't know why, but when I read that, I practically dropped to the floor, laughing like an insane hyena. We'll make an Oscar host of you yet. Damn, gotta wipe the tears from me eyes ...

BTW, I actually managed to register into JoBlo from my brother's new computer. HA, we'll see.

'Tis the new IP address that has gained you entry into the forbidden world...err...something like that. See what happens when I spend too much time with you guys?