BBC Top 100 Films of the 21st Century

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Decent list.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Pretty cool list. Like the BBC's 100 best American film ones, it's probably one of the best of its kind, it seems pretty diverse in terms of nationalities and types of film. Haven't seen anywhere near as much as I should have though.

Welcome to the human race...
Seen 70 out of 100 as of writing. At least I like most of the ones I've seen and can understand some of the choices I don't like (with the obvious one being Spring Breakers, which is probably the biggest surprise on the list).

And interestingly it only has 4 best picture award winners.
Understandable, though. Who's going to bat for The King's Speech or A Beautiful Mind?

Who is a fan of documentary. I like Walking with Dinosaurs, Walking with Beasts, and Walking with Monsters.

It's an okay list, doesn't meet to my taste but I can see the quality and reasoning behind the choices.

I'm very pleased to see Zodiac quite high on the list, but I was surprised to see Inside Llewyn Davis so far up. I wouldn't rank it in the top 5 of the Coen brother movies.

Welcome to the human race...
It's an okay list, doesn't meet to my taste but I can see the quality and reasoning behind the choices.

I'm very pleased to see Zodiac quite high on the list, but I was surprised to see Inside Llewyn Davis so far up. I wouldn't rank it in the top 5 of the Coen brother movies.
Well, yeah, it's a 21st-century list. It's definitely in the top 5 post-2000 Coens, at least.

Well, yeah, it's a 21st-century list. It's definitely in the top 5 post-2000 Coens, at least.
Yeah, I guess you're right about that.

Only seen 51. Pretty good list, nothing surprising really but i like the variety. Glad to see A Serious Man included. I really love that film even though most think of it as one of the Coens weakest so glad to see it get some recognition.

Only seen 51. Pretty good list, nothing surprising really but i like the variety. Glad to see A Serious Man included. I really love that film even though most think of it as one of the Coens weakest so glad to see it get some recognition.
A Serious Man is better than No Country imo

A Serious Man is better than No Country imo
Definitely.

"Mulholland Drive" has officially gone full blown mainstream. I'm excited though wonder how many years or decades until we see real backlash and not just sporadic mehs.