Looking for movies with this kind of plot -

Tools    

Basically the main character wakes up or something else to find EVERYONE on the planet has "vanished" And he/she finds maybe a survivor or to and try to solve the mystery of what happened to the people.

Movies I have found with that plot -

1. The Quiet Earth

2. The World The Flesh The Devil

3. Night of the comet

4. Vanishing on 7th street.

Basically the main character wakes up or something else to find EVERYONE on the planet has "vanished" And he/she finds maybe a survivor or to and try to solve the mystery of what happened to the people.

Movies I have found with that plot -

1. The Quiet Earth

2. The World The Flesh The Devil

3. Night of the comet

4. Vanishing on 7th street.
Well, 28 Days Later kind of starts that way. And then you've got the other Zombie film I Am Legend. I suppose The Time Machine is somewhat similar to what you're suggesting. Thematically I'd also cite The Wall, although I haven't seen it yet.

Well, 28 Days Later kind of starts that way. And then you've got the other Zombie film I Am Legend. I suppose The Time Machine is somewhat similar to what you're suggesting. Thematically I'd also cite The Wall, although I haven't seen it yet.
noted, got anymore?

Probably – give us chance .
ok, im ADDICTED to this trope in movies xD

A couple of Doctor Who stories: The Sontaran Experiment and The Mysterious Planet. Both involve seemingly deserted planets.

A couple of Doctor Who stories: The Sontaran Experiment and The Mysterious Planet. Both involve seemingly deserted planets.

thanks, if you got anymore IM ALL EARS

Again, just the basic concept, The Blake's 7 episode Trial.

YOU ARE A GOLD MINE FOR THIS CONCEPT! NEED More!

Well The Leftover is a tv series,and not everyone is gone,but i would really recommend it.

also whats the one with will smith?

YOU ARE A GOLD MINE FOR THIS CONCEPT! NEED More!
It's nice to be called a gold mine – has to be a first.

I NEED MORE!

The Will Forte comedy The Last Man on Earth.

seen that pretty good tv show

What im looking for the most is sorta like the quiet earth movie.

There's the obvious I Am Legend . . . along with The Last Man on Earth (1964) and The Omega Man. There's also Roger Corman's Last Woman on Earth. Pretty sure The Twilight Zone has featured similar plots.

There's the obvious I Am Legend . . . along with The Last Man on Earth (1964) and The Omega Man. There's also Roger Corman's Last Woman on Earth. Pretty sure The Twilight Zone has featured similar plots.

last woman on earth noted, got any more?

I have to return some videotapes...
"Where is Everybody?" it's about the last man on earth and it's the first episode of the original Twilight Zone episode. It's brilliant.

"Where is Everybody?" it's about the last man on earth and it's the first episode of the original Twilight Zone episode. It's brilliant.

seen that pretty epic! Got any more?