What is the Best Animated Film you have seen?

Tools    

What is the Best Animated Film you have seen?
48.84%
21 votes
computer animated films
46.51%
20 votes
animated such as disney
4.65%
2 votes
i dont know what this option thing is. any help?
43 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Do you like animated films? Such as the Lion King or Shrek?
Were they made by Dreamworks or Disney? Post your ideas.

Some of the Best Animated Films I have seen are Shrek, The Lion King, Toy Story, A Bug's Life.

You guys have any others?

There's a feature called search and it does searches on the search you want to search for. It's astounding.

Best Animated Movies Thread

Hey, I'm not scaring anyone. I'm saying, "Here's the search feature which has been included for your convinience so such occurances don't happen." I'm also saving people the trouble of having to write replies that they've written before again.

You can just get back in you box, young man.

Thanks for the Help. Yes I am new. And no im not a guy. Im a chick. Ed is a character from the anime Cowboy Bebop. Just so you know. I didnt really know what I was doing so this Poll is kinda screwed up, My star wars one is better though.

YES cowboy bebop!! great, great show. They need more movies of that.
ohh yeah but im not really into cg movies like final fantasy i think regulular animation is the only way to go.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

that giant robot one

(Title here)

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I think that Toy Story 1 and 2 were awesome, such as other disney movies

"Titan A.E." ROCKED!! I love that movie. My brother owns it on DVD.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
My choices for some of the greatest animated films ever made. In any order, and I've watched all of this movies...

The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Ice Age
The Little Mermaid
Shrek
Pinocchio
Aladdin
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty

If you want to add more feel free...

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Best animated films are:

Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Antz
The Lion King Aladdin

I think all the GCI stuff lately is crap. Plus there is too much of it!

Toy Story 1

I just saw a screening of Ratatouille and was amazed at the animation in it .. everything was very detailed and soo life like .... It definitely had some of the best animation I've ever seen

I, already, voted for 'Fantasia' and, since then, remembered there was one about Mr Magoo in Dicken's 'Christmas Carol' and one about Gerald McBoing Boing.
I tried to use that search feature ( unsuccessfully ) my computer is very slow plus I, likely, failed to do it properly.

It's a toss up for me between "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle". Although I think "Howl's..." was a little more fun than "Spirited Away".

Without taking movies I watched as a kid into account, the only one I've seen lately that I liked is called, Dead Leaves. If you haven't seen this, you need to. It's the most energetic cracked out animation you're likely to see.

http://www.dead-leaves.com/

There's a trailer at that site.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.