Snowflakes! Twittle Your Thumbs Away

Tools    

Wow, I just put them up 5 minutes ago. Glad you like them. I figure I'll take them down shortly after Christmas...and I only put them on the mainpage...I imagine they'd be annoying on EVERY page. Heck, they'll probably get annoying anyway.

Now With Moveable Parts
There's SNOW on the boards! Wow...that makes me feel all cozy and wanting to snuggle...c'mere Toose!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I had a program on my computer where snow would build up on any open window, unless it was maximized. It got annoying. Then I got a program that put Christmas Lights around the screen, that too got annoying, I just can't delete the Christmas Lights now...somehow, the uninstall is missing. Makes me very mad

Flakes are cool.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
flakes aren't cool if they are not snow flakes and they're in someone's hair. hee-hee.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I was gonna comment on dandruff, but decided not to. I was mainly referring to the flakes on the main page, and not to some that post here... just kidding...

Now With Moveable Parts
spud...do you have...um...a problem?

Now With Moveable Parts
well...no. That's what I was referring to, but we can adress your OTHER problem if you like...

Now With Moveable Parts
when will you ever stop posting so I can pass you up in posts?

Now With Moveable Parts
Fine. Be that way.

You're getting garbage from me for Christmas.

I have danruff problems sometimes. I use industrial strength Head & Shoulders (the stuff they use on elephants), but it doesn't work. What, you thought those things were snowflakes?

Hey T, is that a VB script or something? Would you mind sharing? I'd love to put that up on my lil site.

It's JavaScript...VBScript is IE-only. Yeah, send me a PM or email and I'll give you the link...it's available freely, so long as the copyright and all that remains intact.

nice flakes T......on the screen that is............boooooteeeefulll.
and Spud? did your snow screen saver allow the snow to build along the "sill" of the whole computer screen?......up and up as a window would fill? wouldn't that be cool? then when you wake up the computer, a squeegee or a broom could swoop in and clear away the built up snow..........ahhhh, i guess we see enough of that with our car windshields.