Yoda's wedding

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Shake a Tail Feather- Ray Charles (Blues Brothers 1981)

Go Daddy- O- Big Bad Voodoo Daddies (Swingers-1996)

&feature=related

Shelter of Your Love- Jimmy Cliff (Cocktail 1988)

How Deep is your Love- Bee Gees (Saturday Night Fever- 1977)

&feature=related

Okay, tons of photos coming right up. They represent something like 8% of all the photos taken, but I picked some of the better ones to post on Facebook and the like.

Okay then: let me know if this works:

Wedding Photos

767 photos were shot in all, but these are most of the better ones.

(thumbnails below aren't clickable, just a preview)

Awesome pics Yoda... you guys look so right together...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Waahhhhh, youre married, TWT? Who knew someone would actually do the scary deed? And you look a lot wider than I ever envisioned. Hee. Howdeedo, Mrs TWT? Youre very pretty and prettier than TWT deserves, yarrrr! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!

Waahhhhh, youre married, TWT? Who knew someone would actually do the scary deed? And you look a lot wider than I ever envisioned. Hee. Howdeedo, Mrs TWT? Youre very pretty and prettier than TWT deserves, yarrrr! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!
Hark, a ghost!

Yeah, I dunno how I tricked her into marrying me, but there's no escape now. Thanks for the kind words, even though you couldn't manage them without tossing in a few clumsy jabs.

Congratulations

Mine's scheduled for 2012.
Thanks! And congratulations to you, as well. Speaking from the other side, it's quite a lovely thing to do.

Clumsiness is in the eyetooth of the Beholder, my child. I wuz only exercising my truthiness becuz I've always thought of you as a frail leetle TWT wid sinews of wire. Anyhoo, Congrats again!

I'd like to meet the Beholder who thinks that "you're wide, marrying you is scary, and you deserve an uglier wife" is an elegant slight. Though I suppose I already have. Stay classy, P.

Nope, never was frail, though I was very thin just 4-5 years ago. The perils of a happy, stable relationship: all I want to do is stay in, eat, and watch movies with her. Even contentedness has its pitfalls.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
all I want to do is stay in, eat, and watch movies with her. Even contentedness has its pitfalls.
i can't think of a better justification for being wide.

by the by: wtf is a TWT.

happy belated congrats Yods! you both look great, and happy as larks.

Great Pics - thanks for sharing.

The Adventure Starts Here!
i can't think of a better justification for being wide.

by the by: wtf is a TWT.
Ash, before he had MoFo, our little Yoda (and he was little then... and not wide at all, whatever that even means) started a web site dedicated to baseball stats and the like. It was called The Warning Track, a moniker he still uses in some places online to this day.

Hence the TWT: The Warning Track.

I miss that site, actually.... Yoda, you should post a few screen captures from those old days....