A Day in the Life

Tools    

A day in the life of Kyra :
My dad calls me a 7.00am and i go down stairs and have my daily intake of chocolate(cornflakes)mmmm chocolaty goodness.
8.00am Dad take me and my brother(aka Small but Annoying)to school.
School All day i sit and 'learn' (yawn)
3.30 i go home check if i have had an email off Aranor and see if Kielles phoned me.
do a quick spot(zit) check and go to Akido (martial arts) with my ex boyfreind (it was a really hard relationship I love you whack)
9.00pm finish akido and go home again check my email
10.00pm go to bed because a girls got to have her beauty sleep(which for me is 24 hours)

Naw, I ain't got no gout. And yeah, my parents are divorced, so I switch off houses every now and then. And no, I had these cavities way before I started with all of those sugar free popsicles...like over half a year ago. So far it seems that artifical sugar hasn't hurt my toothies too much, thank goodness.

A Day in the Life: MY MOOD

8.00-
I stayed home today. I am congested! My cute nosey is all stuffed up & I probably have ashma too becuz I am wheezin & there seems to be a big rock in my chest. I am hardly ever sick & I CANT STAND IT@@@!!! Im in a bad mood. This sucks. I thought I might become a Squittel today but I cant. AAAARHHHH, I jest sneeze all over the screen DAMM!!!! Now I gottaa go to the WC. I HATE THIS< THIS SUCKSSSS!!!!!

I decided to close my computer shop on Modays because so many people have asked me to be open on the weekends. This is my first Monday off in ages. I did some yard work which lasted only about an hour because the heat was so terrible (90+ degrees) Instead of yard work I cleaned the kitchen, boy was it nasty, have you ever looked underneath your microwave? Yeeechhhh!!!! I also decided that I needed a day off from regular work as well as "home" work so after the kitchen cleaning I did zippo. I played Battlefield 2 and Starcraft, man do I need tuning up, I used to be so good. I cooked some peppercorn ribeyes with grilled corn-on-the-cob and homemade garlic mashed potatoes for dinner and after that I got a bit tipsy with some Skyy voldka and here I am...not a bad day I guess.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
5 am 5:45 am - Alarm goes off. Get out of bed. I go upstairs, shower, brush, shave if I feel like it and hea downstairs and sleep till 6:30 am.

6:40 am - Sprint to the bus

7:25 am - School starts

12:30 PM - I officially wake up due to the intake of food during lunch.

3:05 PM - I come home

4 or 5 PM - Off to work, most likely every other day

9 or 10 pm - I come home

Whenever: Homework and working out, doctor visits, movies, other lame stuff.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by Godsend
5 am 5:45 am - Alarm goes off. Get out of bed. I go upstairs, shower, brush, shave if I feel like it and hea downstairs and sleep till 6:30 am.

6:40 am - Sprint to the bus

7:25 am - School starts

12:30 PM - I officially wake up due to the intake of food during lunch.

3:05 PM - I come home

4 or 5 PM - Off to work, most likely every other day

9 or 10 pm - I come home

Whenever: Homework and working out, doctor visits, movies, other lame stuff.
You need a girlfriend/boyfriend...badly.....