The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

waking up for a big pot-o-decaf with five million packets of equal dumped in.....and a nice phone call from an old friend.

and now, hangin' out at my dad's with some of the family, packer game on, smell of pumpkin pie's baking and my tummy is a rumblin'.

and i must add, that it is always nice to jump online and visit this site to see the latest posts. i love little hellos, and personalized comments....and hearing everyone's perspectives, and passions.

I love you too Steve!! And OG- ! And the whole world!@!!! Ahahahahaaa!

T is for TWT
Reviewin my vurse
Which he had only just now barely perused!
But the very furst lines were deemed quite enough
To convince him PLite wrote some excellent Stuff!

So T wrote without stopping for several days,
In terms of Extreme but well merited praise!
To quote but one passage .. No Person, seth he.
Would be really content just chortling in glee.
For while the versification might call for some strictures,
I cant say enough for the gor-geeous pictures!
And tho the handling of line might be somewhat defective,
His wit supplies verve where he lacks in
Perspective!!

Toodles all!! PLite!

Now With Moveable Parts
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Chow down wide load!!!!

Nice to see you PLite!

Highlight of the day so far: Watching 25 sexiest music artists with my sisters over at mom and dad's. I never laughed so hard. Mark Anthony comes on as one of sexiest and all of us go," Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!" the man is just not sexy! Pretty soon I'll be over at my uncle's and aunt's feasting on good food and ejoying awesome company...then, WE DANCE!!!!!!!!!

60 minutes if climbing on a stairmaster NEXT TO a guy i've been watching for many weeks....yeeeeehaaaa.

Quite nice. My highlight might have to be a big long stretch, just reading Harry Potter throughout the day. Sitting on the couch, or some chair, just chilling out. Quite nice.

that does sound nice, commish.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's my highlight....I finally got my paycheck today. Since the store is closing their not getting anything in now...so the checks had to be Fed/Ex'd...took em long enough.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

highlight of today was waking up ALIVE!!! after having been slammed up side the head and body with a hard hitting flu late yesterday and through the night............jeeeez louise.

Now With Moveable Parts
Highlight today...checking my PM's. Seriously...if you guys were getting what I was getting from some people...you'd be highlightin' it too.

i'm lovin' the PM's sades.

I dunno what my highlight is. It might be the fact that I've made something like 50 cents from the banners (man oh man, I hope the stupid counter thing is just counting slowly), or the Steelers slamming the door on the Titans. They're 8-2 now...best start since 1983, when they started 9-2.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Did you get money everyime its clicked? Because If so I'll start clicking it ALOT.

Iunno...today was a pretty uneventful day, very relaxing so YAY! But I'd have to say watching the MasterCard Revenge spoof commercial I downloaded. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Where can I find the commercial? As for clicking: no, I don't think it's per-click. I think clicks only matter if I start getting basically no clicks at all...but I don't think that's likely. I am a little p*ssed, though, that it seems to be counting poorly. This site gets, on slow days, over 1,000 impressions...on most days, 2,000, and on good days, 3,000...and so far, apparently, I've got only a few hundred impressions to my credit. Not good.

Get on Kazaa and do a search for "BustaNutInc_MasterCard-Revenge.mpg" Now it does have some sexual material in it(ignore the name it will come up with, and no I wasn't searching for that when I found it, my bro told me about it. ) But there is no hardcore nudity or anything.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
i'm lovin' the PM's sades.
Me too...

I can't post today's highlight, because this is a family forum.

My highlight yesterday was hanging out with Mark and Beau, smoking, shooting the breeze, and talking about movies. It was a lovely evening.

Ah, a forum full of playas, it seems. Beau? I hope that ain't a dude's name. No offense to Beau if it is...I'll just have to stiffle a laugh everytime I hear it.

Yeah, Bo's a dude. I don't know if it's spelled Bo or Beau, anyway, I like to think of it as Bo Jackson. Remember him? Don't diss my man, or else I'm liable to break out the flaming mad face.

Playa? I think not, friend. You want to talk to a playa, talk to Peter (OG-), he's been with more girls than I've talked to.