Please help with the title of this movie.

Tools    

I am pretty sure the movie starts with a couple that either wrecks their car or it breaks down. They go up to the only house for miles that contains another couple and end up getting tortured and when they escape thinking that they have killed the couple who own the house the couple reappears unharmed and relize that they are never allowed to escape cause it's like their hell or something.

It sounds like House, not the '86 film, but the 2008 movie adaptation of the christian horror novel co-authored by writers Ted Dekker & Frank Peretti.

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Sry that doesnt look familiar

that's what she said...
sounds like a twilight episode

can you give us more... what year? language? actors? if you dont know their name, what do they looks like... just some more detail please?

Im not sure of year it was in english and the 4 ppl i believe were the only people seen in the movie until the very end a fifth person shows up and i think he is suppose to be the devil. At the end the one woman that i believe they snapped her neck appears with the devil and unsnaps her neck and the "good" couple r told this is their hell by the devil basically. I cant rem looks of the cast at the moment its been a year or 2 since ive seen it. I think both men had dark hair. For the longest time i thought it was last house on the left but wen i went to look it up that wasnt it so i came to this for help.