Can't remember if it was a movie or just a dream i had

Tools    

Hi! So I had a dream tonight that I think there has been made a movie about before, or I have just had this dream twice.

The plot:
So the movie starts of showing some kind of civilization living on a "Utopia" that also has a "monster"/huge man (can't remember what it is) comes out when it's dark. (Kinda like planet X but not tons of aliens). Then something wrong happend in the city where all the people live in. The water system/fountains starts giving off alot of water and starts covering up the sky. The main character in the movie see's this and the danger that it has and starts desperatly to make people understand and also bring water down before it goes into the atmosphere. (This kinda makes me think its just a dream cause it sounds abit wierd) And then all of the sudden the scary alarm starts to sound. The alarm means, get to the bunker asap because it's too dark now and it's going to go into lockdown. I think 3 or 4 people make it into the bunker before the pressurization starts. Then you can see the monster being outside while its getting higher pressure, it's not on max yet. It starts to bring it's claws under the seal and manage to grab one of the characters which realize this means death. Pressure is still building and the audience now think the others are safe before the monster comes back en dissmantles the door/seal and gets into the bunker. One of the main character which seems to have some "history" with the monster realize that he's going to die and that the monster will beat the crap out of him. The main character on the other hand gets out of the bunker when sunrays is starting to reapear, while the other character in the bunker still is getting beaten up by the monster, and the main charater is in a hunt to find cover before it gets dark and the monster will come after him/her.

Again, I think this is a movie and please help me with the title if you think you know what it is. If this is a dream I think it could be a damn good movie lol. I basically woke up dreaming that I'm watching this movie but all of a sudden I was in it myself as the main character.

Thanks for reading and trying to help me out.

Maybe it was a nightmare you had after watching:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamera_vs._Guiron

?

Haven't watched that movie, but thanks for the suggestion. Could have been that. I think most likely it's a dream I've had twice, probably mixing two or more movies together into one.