Complaining Booth

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
He said Julia Roberts...not me. Why did you have to say that? I won't even talk about it. I'll just ignore it.(Big-Toothed-Horse-Face-Sugar-Coated-Phoney-Baloney-No-Talent-Hack!)

Now With Moveable Parts
You made me do it.

Now With Moveable Parts
Sorry.*blushing*Maybe he's channeling through me or something. I did take over his spot on the List, you know. Sorry....cutting it out.

What are all these "in-jokes"??!!
I've joined Movie Forums too late!! I don't know anything!!

PLite is the user known as "PigsniteLite." He is notorius for talking about his nose, how cute he is, his post count, and other goofy, miscellaneous things. While sometimes funny, and adored by some, he's heavily disliked by others. I presented all those here with a simple test: if I, hypothetically, got rid of the Intermission Forum, would you still come here? If the answer is no, then you're probably in the wrong place, because this forum is about movies fire and foremost.

PLite read that, and left. That wasn't such a big deal, but PLite's older brother Pigsnie said a few very inaccurate things (sorry for the blunt nature of that, but it's true)...and PLite said some rude things on Movie-Vault.com's forums later on...things which are't up anymore, because they sort of started clean with a new piece of software.

Anyway, in short, anyone who starts to make a habit of posting irrelevant, goofy or generally off-topic stuff is said to be imitating PLite.

Now With Moveable Parts
*bows head in shame* and I'm guilty...please forgive me. I've been a bad girl.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, this happened last night, and is something that is bugging me so much, I'm not as happy as I usually am today..

MY SISTER. Trying to get money back from here is almost as easy as get eggs from a cow.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

You are so Cute TWT! I could pinch your bottom! Hahaha!

PLite
Mr Misellaneous

Sorry, if you want to post in this thread, it should be about complaints. So, if you want to post about me in this thread, you'll have to say something insulting.

Why is it that when you think someone comes up to you to say something intelligent it all comes out as something stupid. Take the post a couple up there, I don't think I have to say his name, but he thinks he's cute. You think something clever is gonna come out of his mind, but instead he remarks on the cuteness of TWT. What happened. That's something that makes me mad. Someone that looks intelligent, then they say something and all hope is lost.

Ok. You misspelled NOTORIOUS & FIRST. Shame shame shame on You TWT!

Ps. I know Spud, my amazin stupidity saddens me also. I am completely wretched. [PLite starts to river dance.]

[Edited by PigsnieLite on 10-29-2001]

Don't even start on spelling, my man...that's one area in which you got nothin' to say about anyone else. And no, you're not wretched...just careless, and a little too self-oriented...at least, that's my opinion. Honestly, you've stopped being cute to me. Sorry, it just isn't cute/funny anymore. Aren't you 15 now?

Ummm, when I said I was wretched TWT, I was bein ironic. I am not really wretched, I am the most unwretched guy I know, hahaha. And Hyes!! I am 15! Why just the other day, Pigsnie said to me, Are you 15 already, old chap? You know you are not very good at arithmetic, Loll.

Yeah, 15 is too old for this kind of stuff, IMO. So, there, that's another complaint of mine for the Complaining Booth: PLite is too old to try to act goofy and cute.

Now With Moveable Parts
I've deleted a lot of my posts on this page so the following comments by spud are not going to make sense...I suggest he deletes them as well. I just got sick of hearing people make refrence to it and I myself didn't like what I said about PLite so I chose to delete them. Someone once suggested to me that it's still an option
[Edited by sadesdrk on 10-31-2001]

I'm not calling you a liar...I'm just saying that in no way were you kidding about your post about being a nympho...I mean you work at a store that thrives on nympho's for cryin out loud. LOL

[Edited by spdrcr on 10-29-2001]