Your Final Destination!!!

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
SHC is instantaneous. You feel nothing.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That's true, some people that have had SHC not as severe as those who have died from it see smoke then take(if its under an area covered by clothing) the clothing off around the area and see a red irritated area, but feel nothing when it happens.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
shc? spontaneous human combustion?

i like how y'all have acronyms for this mess.

Toose, baby, flirt with me all you want. without plite, tobydammit, and the OriginalP, i'm kinda lonely. marriage and babies with TWT is starting to look like a done deal.

Originally posted by thmilin
shc? spontaneous human combustion?

i like how y'all have acronyms for this mess.

Toose, baby, flirt with me all you want. without plite, tobydammit, and the OriginalP, i'm kinda lonely. marriage and babies with TWT is starting to look like a done deal.
(Giggles uncontrollably)

Yay, little TWTs! I can teach them all how to be a tight-a**es...we'll have them all signup here...

TWT1
TWT2
TWT3

...etc...they'd all be running around on the forums deleting any post that makes any mention of anything not directly relevant to the topic at hand. Woohoo! This post would probably be deleted, to, but I'd have to punish them if they deleted my posts. Mwahahahaha, an army of children. I will teach them all the joys of badgers, and the horrors or chit-chat, through fairy tales that end in modified ways. IE: Snow White lives because she posts on-topic all the time, but the Evil Witch dies because she starts a thread called "What's your favorite color?"