Horror Films with a Star-Studded Cast

Tools    

Bram Stoker's Dracula had a 'star-studded' cast. Interview with the Vampire had one too, if that even qualifies as a horror film.

sarah michelle gellar,ryan phillippe,freddie prinze jr,jennifer love hewitt,anne heche,johnny Galecki,bridgette wilson -sampras

I suppose What Lies Beneath was star-studded enough even with just Ford and Pfeiffer.

^^ ive seen the young mistress in a few things aswell,but since i cant remember her name i guess i cant put her under "star" yet.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
i would ignore "teen" slashers as a star studded cast. I think it is far more interesting to see a horror film with stars like Julia Roberts or
George Clooney.

Suspect's Reviews

i would ignore "teen" slashers as a star studded cast. I think it is far more interesting to see a horror film with stars like Julia Roberts or
George Clooney.
Yeah, I'll agree that Batman And Robin was horrific.

George Clooney.
I was just thinking the same thing when I noticed someone posted I Know what you did Last Summer...as a matter of fact, when I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was that there's no such thing.

Insidious?

1978s version on Body Snatchers.

Donald Sutherland, Leonard Nimoy, Veronica Cartwright, Jeff Goldblum.

I have to return some videotapes...
Silence of the Lambs if you count it.

The strangers with Liv Tyler and Scoot Speedman.
I really like this one so if you havent seen it you should check it out

The Purge starring Ethan Hawke and Lena Heady