monty python's spamalot

Tools    

the above title in reference to the musical that opened on broadway february 14....the show is based off (for those of you who don't know) monty python and the holy grail and is still in previews....which means that all the bugs are not quite worked out yet..

well, let me tell you that very few bugs if any really need to be improved upon...what a fun show...tim curry is right on as king arthur, hank azaria is hilarious as lancelot and david hyde pierce is wonderful as not so brave sir robin....

most things from the film are in there (including a tribute to finland and the moose) with a new added attraction (sara ramirez as the lady of the lake, who absolutely steals the show)

i wish i could duplicate the funniest playbill that i have seen in my experience...but what can i say except to say that you have to see this if you ever come to new york (and to anyone living in the environs of ny or the surrounding area) don't wait...just go and enjoy...especially if you loved the film...you'll love it...

I want to play a game.
id love to see that. unfortunately, i am a long way from new york ..................................................................

Sounds like fun… lucky you…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tacitus had a friend at college who possessed every Monty Python LP ever made, and would play/recite them at the drop of a hat (usually 4 or 5 times an hour).

It thus came to pass that young Tacitus spent most of his 20s hating Monty Python with a passion, the faintest whisper of shrubberys or Yorkshiremen would send him purple with rage...

He can appreciate them now though (and has no idea why he wrote this in the 3rd person).

Put me in your pocket...
I saw susan on here yesterday so I'm bumping this up. I know it's an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had the pleasure of seeing Spamalot.

We saw it this past summer and we all LOVED it. T'was a fun evening. If it ever comes to your town or you visit NYC, London or Las Vegas I'd highy recommend seeing this show.

We even bought the CD and frequently plat it in the car when we need a giggle.

Put me in your pocket...
Tacitus had a friend at college who possessed every Monty Python LP ever made, and would play/recite them at the drop of a hat (usually 4 or 5 times an hour).

It thus came to pass that young Tacitus spent most of his 20s hating Monty Python with a passion, the faintest whisper of shrubberys or Yorkshiremen would send him purple with rage...

He can appreciate them now though (and has no idea why he wrote this in the 3rd person).
Annie's never heard Tacitus speak in 3rd person before. Annie is curious about these purple rages Dave. Did your eyes and veins pop out? Did your hair stand on it's end? How purple did you get?