what phobias do you have?

Tools    

Tried to take the quiz but I keep getting this:

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

TRY AGAIN

People who clip their nails in public

I wouldn't say I have any actual phobias but I get nervous if I'm high in the air. I also never learned to swim so I was scared to death when I went white water rafting.

Here's one - driving over bridges. It's not at the level of a phobia - just a slight sense of tension. I remember when I was little, getting scared on the bridge that led to Seaside Heights. It had the middle that would open to let boats go through, and I always thought the car would get stuck when the hatch was opening to plunge into the water.

The scariest bridge I think I've ever driven across is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel - don't know what it's like now with the expansions, but back when I drove it, it was two lanes with no shoulder - and there were points where you'd lose sight of all land so it felt like you were in the middle of the ocean. I heard a story about a lady I know who freaked out at that point while driving across - she just stopped her car in its lane and cops had to come out and get her and drive her and her car to the other side.

The bridges going into NYC are terrifying - not so much because they are old bridges, but due to the way people drive on them.

I wouldn't say I have any actual phobias but I get nervous if I'm high in the air. I also never learned to swim so I was scared to death when I went white water rafting.
It's never too late to learn to swim, we used to jump off Chester Suspension Bridge as teenagers, then swim like mad to land before someone called the police

I wouldn't say I have any actual phobias but I get nervous if I'm high in the air.
You've got to stop bouncing on your bed.