Who would you cast as Leisure Suit Larry?

Tools    

Boldly going.
I'm not a fan of movies based on video games; most of them are failures, in my opinion. But I do love the video game franchise Leisure Suit Larry. It was a lot of fun and it was very successful (with 11 games released between 1987 and 2020). If you've played the game, you'll know what I mean. Imagine if they made a movie based on the character - which actor would you cast in the role?

Harvey Weinstein

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

That's perfect.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I'd have gone for Jack Nicholson personally just 'cos in my head all I remember is the 'sleaze' factor but it's an awful long time since I played any of those games so I'm prolly well off the mark.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Have to wonder who's even going to voice him in future games considering Jan Rabson passed away fairly recently.

Boldly going.
I clearly need a break. I read the title of the thread as ‘Leisure Slut Larry’ (and yes, here I am in it). And no, I have no idea who Leisure Suit Larry is.
He kind of is a slut - his only goal in life is to get laid, but he's a total loser and in most of his games he only succeeds at the very end.