2018 MoFo NFL Pkm League Wants U! Yes, U reading this! ... I know.

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
This is just a little hobby for me, I'm not trying to get in the weeds. Just pick 5 games, a win is worth one point, no bonuses or dropsies.

I don't think we are gonna get 8 players anyways...

I'll do it if there's space, going to try and follow the NFL this Season. Keep in mind i know nothing about the NFL, i've read some predictions and certain talking points going into the season to get a general idea but i still know pretty much nothing. Was interested in the Fantasy NFL one like i told Yoda but i only know like 20 players so that would've been a disaster, if this is just picking teams i'd have some type of shot i guess.

I used one of those playoff predictor things where you pick every game of the season then the play offs and this is how things are going to go down:

So yeah science has shown us what's gonna happen. Sorry if your team didn't do well, i don't make up the rules.

This is just a little hobby for me, I'm not trying to get in the weeds. Just pick 5 games, a win is worth one point, no bonuses or dropsies.

The main rule I'll be curious about that you had last time is if we can't pick the same teams two consecutive weeks.

I'll do it if there's space, going to try and follow the NFL this Season. Keep in mind i know nothing about the NFL, i've read some predictions and certain talking points going into the season to get a general idea but i still know pretty much nothing. Was interested in the Fantasy NFL one like i told Yoda but i only know like 20 players so that would've been a disaster, if this is just picking teams i'd have some type of shot i guess.

I used one of those playoff predictor things where you pick every game of the season then the play offs and this is how things are going to go down:

So yeah science has shown us what's gonna happen. Sorry if your team didn't do well, i don't make up the rules.

First thing to know, Carolina Panthers are winning the Super Bowl. Only knock on us is the line, but we may have the best QB in being able to deal with a porous line.

This is super easy and is my way of finding an alternative to fantasy. It gives me a little skin in the game, without adding something else to my to-do list. Fantasy is a lot of work to win at and I don't do competitive unless I have a chance to win.

This is more like poker, a little skill and a little luck meeting in the middle.

When does Regular Season The First non preseason games start

You could have made your picks last night if you were gonna use the Thursday night game.

I will make an official thread this weekend and transfer any picks made in this thread.

*You must make all picks at one time*

The sweetheart that I am, I will @ everyone on Thursday night to remind them to make picks.

Kinda like, I don't know if @TONGO and @Holden Pike even come around anymore, but gee-whiz it would be swell if they play.

The main rule I'll be curious about that you had last time is if we can't pick the same teams two consecutive weeks.
I liked it, but I'm not gonna do it this time. Make it super ez for my pnut brain. I love graphics and I'm not gonna do those this time either.

If you need someone to make up numbers to get this going and are willing to post the matches we can choose from each week I'll gladly join. Only ever watch the Superbowl so I'd be cannon fodder but if it helps get the game going.....

.... if you get eight and don't need me, no worries.

If you need someone to make up numbers to get this going and are willing to post the matches we can choose from each week I'll gladly join. Only ever watch the Superbowl so I'd be cannon fodder but if it helps get the game going.....

.... if you get eight and don't need me, no worries.
We need a Chypstar! I'm sure I can find you some games to pick from.