Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

Which guys do you like to swoon over?

Alexander Scarsgård is gorgeous IMO. His lopsided grin gets me every time. Fantastic figure. Lovely voice.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Perverts!!!

Ladies, there is an existing men are beautiful thread for your enjoyment.

Now the word 'ladies' reminds me of this strapping lad

I almost bought old spice for Mr Dani but then remembered my grandpa used to wear it. Grandpa did not look like that.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Perverts!!!

Ladies, there is an existing men are beautiful thread for your enjoyment.

Now the word 'ladies' reminds me of this strapping lad

I almost bought old spice for Mr Dani but then remembered my grandpa used to wear it. Grandpa did not look like that.
Mine neither

Found it. Pretty slack of me to let this fall off the front page.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=40479

Found it. Pretty slack of me to let this fall off the front page.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=40479
Darn it. I figured there would be, but didn't know what to search for.

Can my thread be deleted?

Darn it. I figured there would be, but didn't know what to search for.

Can my thread be deleted?
You can PM Yoda but the guys have a couple of beautiful women threads so it doesn't bother me, Stirchley. Up to you. I just wanted to call you 'perverts' because Ms M's avatar made me do it.

You can PM Yoda but the guys have a couple of beautiful women threads so it doesn't bother me, Stirchley. Up to you. I just wanted to call you 'perverts' because Ms M's avatar made me do it.
I know - we're drowning in ti*s!

I'll continue with mine then. Who do you like?

Love love love Ryan Gosling. His voice kills me.

Those first two guys have really big foreheads. Think Dani8's opinions are the only defendable ones here.
Trust me, I'm not looking at Alexander's forehead.

I know - we're drowning in ****!

I'll continue with mine then. Who do you like?

Love love love Ryan Gosling. His voice kills me.

Probably easier to say which man I don't like. Might need a bit of time for that because I cant think of any. I just like the company of men, especially when they're sweaty.

I'm still distraught Andy died. Beautiful man, great actor, and a wonderful husband and father. So sad.

Trust me, I'm not looking at Alexander's forehead.
Then you're not an impartial observer. I wasn't trusting you at all there but you've confirmed that i... yeah i'm joking here, was going to joke about making a big deal but whatever. Don't care.

Andy Whitfield. An Australian actor who died of cancer several years ago. RiP Andy.

Urghhh. Got dirt in my eyes.

Then you're not an impartial observer. I wasn't trusting you at all there but you've confirmed that i... yeah i'm joking here, was going to joke about making a big deal but whatever. Don't care.
Not sure how I could be impartial & swooning at the same time.

This is my current favourite. I think he's the best actor of his generation at the moment.

Posting this to celebrate Caturday. I have no idea why that was used for a Hannibal promo shot.

Not sure how I could be impartial & swooning at the same time.
You could start by learning how to read. I didn't say you were swooning, i did say several times that i'll leave it as is. If i shouldn't then just say, thanks.

He doesnt mind getting down and dirty

Or man hugging

Or just hanging about

(actually he was very unwell after that shoot. Poor guy)

And he rocks a ridiculous hat

Another favourite. This guy's acting makes me drool. RiP Philip. I must be having a sads day

You could start by learning how to read. I didn't say you were swooning, i did say several times that i'll leave it as is. If i shouldn't then just say, thanks.
I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about.

This is my current favourite. I think he's the best actor of his generation at the moment.
MM is terrific. Another gorgeous Scandinavian man. He was really brilliant in the Pusher trilogy from 1996 if you ever get a chance to see that. Best thing he ever did IMO.

Another favourite. This guy's acting makes me drool.
Loved Hoffman's voice. Horrible waste of his own life.