Who wants to be on our next podcast?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That was super fun.

Thanks for having me on the cast guys
I have to wait until get home to listen to it, Rattus. Too many people coming and going here and my 'puta' doesnt like pause for that cast,unfortunately.

So, the next guest in line hasn't been around, so I'm going to bump this to see who might be interested. Some people who have expressed interest before:

@Okay, @Citizen Rules, @neiba, @mlaturno, @Doolallyfrank, @DocHoliday.

Also, anyone else who's interested, just say so! I'm scrapping the idea of a "waiting list" going forward, since we did that for awhile and I don't want people to be turned off by the prospect of waiting for months and months, and circumstances change anyway. I'm just gonna pick and choose as we go and/or have some people on again.

I'd like to give priority to more active members, as well, but don't let that dissuade you if you're a bit newer.

So, the next guest in line hasn't been around, so I'm going to bump this to see who might be interested. Some people who have expressed interest before:

Also, anyone else who's interested, just say so! I'm scrapping the idea of a "waiting list" going forward, since we did that for awhile and I don't want people to be turned off by the prospect of waiting for months and months, and circumstances change anyway. I'm just gonna pick and choose as we go and/or have some people on again.

I'd like to give priority to more active members, as well, but don't let that dissuade you if you're a bit newer.
I'd like to try it sometime, but right now I'm not set up for recording and a bit chicken too. So I'm just letting the other interesting parties now they can have a green light, regarding me. BTW have you announced the next movie?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Always know that I am willing and available to go another round if you can't find anyone or get something set up in a certain amount of time.

Suspect's Reviews

I'd like to try it sometime, but right now I'm not set up for recording and a bit chicken too. So I'm just letting the other interesting parties now they can have a green light, regarding me. BTW have you announced the next movie?
We always let the guest suggest films, and we choose from those. The choosing can happen one of several ways, but on all of these since this thread started we've let them suggest the films we choose from.

Obviously, it's ideal to have people at the ready who can talk about any film, but for first-timers and most people, better to let them suggest films they know or think they'll have a lot to say about.

Always know that I am willing and available to go another round if you can't find anyone or get something set up in a certain amount of time.
Thanks. Very likely we'll be taking you up on that. I almost included a line asking people who've already been on to confirm that they still want to be on and/or are generally available, so this is good to know.

movies can be okay...

I am still interested. It just depends on the date.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I am still interested. It just depends on the date.
Flexible, but it would almost definitely be on a weekend, probably on a Saturday. And in this case, probably like March 24th.

We usually shoot for early afternoon, Eastern Time.

Flexible, but it would almost definitely be on a weekend, probably on a Saturday. And in this case, probably like March 24th.

Saturday.
March 24th.
2pm.

Ish.

movies can be okay...

Early Sunday afternoon, eastern time is a great time and would definitely work for me. The only possible issue is if something comes up on that day, which is hard to predict since it's so far away. Regardless, I'd love to participate.