The Share Your Dreams Thread

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Welcome to the "Share Your Dreams" Thread! Inspired by foster's I dream of movies, in this thread you just share what you dreamt about last night. You can go into great detail, or hardly any at all. I thought this was a fun idea and just wanted to try it out, why not!

I don't like what I call "anxiety dreams" or "stress dreams." They're not nightmares and they're not usually the typical surreal dreams, they're more like a continuous loop of images, feelings or scenarios.

I remember having "work" dreams when I worked in a restaurant after a particularly busy night. These were anxiety dreams; they had no plot, but just the continuous feeling that food was up that had to be taken out and the bell (calling you to take it out) would keep ringing.

These were the type where you'd wake up, go back to sleep, and the dream would just continue (whereas with fantastical dreams that I wish could continue, never do once I awake then go back to sleep).

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I know what you're talking about, and I hate those dreams. When I was in middle school I always had this recurring dream that the school bus was about to leave, but for some reason I couldn't make it there in time. The bus never actually left, but it didn't matter because I always was thinking it was going to leave any second.

A few weeks ago I was a dragon and flew around a little bit, it was neat but more about my assault on the castle than they flying.

Last night I probably had the coolest flying dream of my life.
I was on something, not quite a magic carpet. More like a magic pallet lol.

Strange yes but I had full control over the flying, it was very whimsical and fun.
In the past any of my flying dreams have have limited control. I think because I was on a device my mind was able to accept it readily.

Last night I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
TOO KINKY FOR THESE FORUMS!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I fell asleep on one side of the couch last night, with my wife on the other side. I had a dream that I killed a couple people, and I was on the run. I was laying down in a bed in the basement of a liquor store, and a mob started to break into the window to get me. I quickly went to kick the door in right next to me with both feet, and as I did so, I woke up kicking toward my wife on the couch. Luckily, I just grazed her leg.

I dreamt I was flying the other night and it seemed extremely realistic as I was dreaming it. So much that it made me realize I was dreaming as I was doing it. I remember thinking everything looked so vivid. Actually, it wasn't so much that I was flying... I was more just going higher and higher up in the sky. To the point that I feared going up into space. But I didn't and I did fly around for awhile. But after I realized I was dreaming, I didn't like the fact that I was asleep. I couldn't really enjoy it knowing it was a dream. So I started to will myself to wake up and I did.

I was on an airplane that didn't have a floor. My feet were dangling from my chair like I was on a roller coaster.

After a layover I got lost trying to find some stupid book. It made me miss my next flight.

LAST NIGHT'S DREAM:

There was some kind of new horror movie with Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers in it. Meryl Streep and another big female actress were stars in it, but I can't remember who the other actress was. I want to say Goldie Hawn. At one point, they were tied up and hanging from a hook or something outside a building, kinda like Jessica and Roger Rabbit at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. At another point, Meryl got in this old car and tried to run down Jason Voorhees, who was right in front of her. I was happy and surprised that Meryl Streep was in a movie like this. For some reason, I thought it was Halloween: H20, even though that doesn't make sense -- but of course, it is a dream.

I was on an airplane that didn't have a floor. My feet were dangling from my chair like I was on a roller coaster.
I actually had a dream like that not long ago. I was in a small airplane that was taking off on a highway and the plane didn't really have a floor and my feet were dangling.

Dream news - My doctor told me I was dying. This made me pretty upset because I might not be able to finish my film. I just want to finish my movie before I die. There was a big birthday party for me, and trying to explain the news to a friend of mine he didn't get it and was being a dick so I kicked him out of my birthday party. It was a massive party, hundreds of people.

I was looking out of my window and saw a giant plant growing in my neighbours conservatory and wondering why they had placed such a big plant in there taking up all the room... that's how exciting my dream was last night...

Pfft.

I had this dream that I woke up and there were two red-eyed Star Wars Jawas at the foot of my bed and one said in a Human, manly voice, "... we're not going to hurt you." I shut my eyes tight and threw my blanket off to the side and ran downstairs. I guessed I ran past them, but I didn't look to be sure where they were standing, I just hauled ass. That's all I remember. Those red, glowing eyes, black hoodies and assurances did not coincide, as far as I was concerned ...

I had a dream last night that my GF gave birth to a daughter. so weird! she was a cute little girl though

no she is no pregnant or anything remotely related to that dream!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Long dream.. I woke up twice in the middle of the night to take a leak, and resumed..

I was in a girl's house (the only girl I loved), and I noticed some of my family there also. I might have remembered a cop coming in. I remember feeling it wasn't appropriate for me to be there, and I remember snooping around. I was surprised she even had a laptop, but I don't think I uncovered anything.

Yesterday was her birthday too... Maybe she thought of me? Worthless wishful thinking. Maybe I could finish the story in my mind later? Happy ending of course