The 6th Hall Of Fame

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Once again, I am going to drop out of this hall of fame. That makes two in a row for me, so I'll definitely stay out of the next one just to make sure this doesn't happen over and over again. My problem is that I always want to join these at the beginning, but I think they are a little too big for me. I finished the horror hall of fame, but that only had like 8 or 9 people stick it out. My apologies to everybody that already watched my long-ass movie, hopefully you don't feel like it wasted your time. Sorry, Sean. You're doing a good job, keep it up, buddy.

So with JJ out, that just leaves me with my own nom to watch. Das Boot was still a great nom, a movie that should be seen, and not a waste of time to everyone who watched it for this. It's been a few years since I've seen it, but I most likely would've given the rewatch 4/5 or 4.5/5.

Sorry I'm rubbish at this. I'm so easily distracted watching other things. I've still got nine to watch. When is the deadline?
June 14th. Two months from now.

Once again, I am going to drop out of this hall of fame. That makes two in a row for me, so I'll definitely stay out of the next one just to make sure this doesn't happen over and over again. My problem is that I always want to join these at the beginning, but I think they are a little too big for me. I finished the horror hall of fame, but that only had like 8 or 9 people stick it out. My apologies to everybody that already watched my long-ass movie, hopefully you don't feel like it wasted your time. Sorry, Sean. You're doing a good job, keep it up, buddy.
You got me to watch a four hour movie that I had probably been putting on the back burner for twenty years. No worries.

Master of My Domain
I don't feel like watching these HoF nominations anymore these days, and movies in general. Maybe I should drop out too.

I don't feel like watching these HoF nominations anymore these days, and movies in general. Maybe I should drop out too.

How many you got left?

Master of My Domain
How many you got left?
Um, a lot. That's probably the reason why I want to drop out. Feel kind of overwhelmed at the amount left. Once you break your watching streak it's hard to start again.