Guys... There is too many movies!

Tools    

Gooble gobble, one of us!
Guys.... Guyss. GUYSS!!! There is too many movies to watch.. So many I want to watch! I can't even.. What to do!??! How do you survive it?

Guys.... Guyss. GUYSS!!! There is too many movies to watch.. So many I want to watch! I can't even.. What to do!??! How do you survive it?
Well, these people here have found a way to cope by excluding everything except the movies of Japan, Korea... places like that!

wanabe movie critique
slowly but surely, you will get there.

Welcome to the human race...
Who says I do?

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Well, these people here have found a way to cope by excluding everything except the movies of Japan, Korea... places like that!
Like Asian places?

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Cage has so much range.

The best thing you could possibly do is check out one of Sexy's top 100 lists.

If anything on your watch list is on one of his lists then just flick it right off and pretend it never existed.

Master of My Domain
The best thing you could possibly do is check out one of Sexy's top 100 lists.

If anything on your watch list is on one of his lists then just flick it right off and pretend it never existed.
I don't think a sensible young man like Simseboy would have any of those atrocities.

There is many movies. There are correct grammar. Sometimes the two combine.

But not here.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

What I do is pick a category/genre or whatever and when I'm bored with it, I switch to another one.

For example; one week you could watch only space movies, next one could be war movies, and the one after that plane movies and so on and so forth.

Right now I'm on a marathon of submarine movies.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Or choose a director you like and watch everything he made!

Or, as it was suggested, join a HoF or a Tournament, or try to watch everything on the MoFo Lists... There's no correct answer, really!

I know. He can play Nic Cage being crazy, or Nic Cage being insane, or Nic Cage being deranged, or Nic Cage being unhinged. Usually all in the same scene.

Fixed.

I usually do three things:

1. Watch the ones that are critically acclaimed.

2. Watch the ones that interest me personally.

3. Try to see all the films that my favorite directors did or my favorite actors starred in... Sometimes this isn't the best way.

I don't bother with much other ones because, like you said, there are too many and you will never be able to watch them all.