Simseboy's Film Diary 2015

Tools    

Gooble gobble, one of us!
12. january

Battleship Potemkin (1925, Sergei M. Eisenstein)

Bla bla blahhh, great film techniques blahhhhhhh!! Usual stuff you know. You all already know the influence this film has had on cinema.

I will say though, the 5th part of the film (Odessa Steps) is probably the most exciting thing I have ever seen. I would rather watch that part again and again, than receiving a striptease from Scarlett Johansson which is saying a lot.

I would rather watch that part again and again, than receiving a striptease from Scarlett Johansson which is saying a lot.
I think you change your mind if she's in your room.

I will say though, the 5th part of the film (Odessa Steps) is probably the most exciting thing I have ever seen. I would rather watch that part again and again, than receiving a striptease from Scarlett Johansson which is saying a lot.
It certainly is. It says you're mental. I don't even care much for Scarlett.

Safe to say this dude loves film a lot more than I do.

You take your staircase sequence and a baby carriage. I'll be over in the corner with scarlet.

On my way to the cinema now, gonna be watching early screenings of Foxcatcher and Whiplash. Well early for Denmark, the release for Whiplash in Denmark is in late february, so I'm happy to see it a little earlier.

13. january

Foxcatcher (2014, Benett Miller)

Pretty good

Whiplash (2014, Damien Chazelle)

****ing excellent.