Happy Anniversary Ornery Sumbitch Holden!

Tools    

Thanks for all the cool movie info... and for being our Ornery Sumbitch... every family has to have one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It's anniversary not birthday, correct?

Happy one though, I enjoy your posts!

Thanks for all the cool movie info... and for being our Ornery Sumbitch... every family has to have one...
Yes. The informative posts are quite well done.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks for everything you do for me behind the scenes and in real life, Bro. I know you do the same for some others around here, but there's something of a very generous, giving side to you which many members don't really know about. I'm happy to know you here and I'm still waiting for that first hand shake. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Happy Anniversary Holden Pike. Hope I havent been too hard on you these past few years Seriously though wish you were playing fantasy football with us.

Happy Anniversary Holds. You're all right.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Happy nine years at the site! I've always enjoyed your sense of humor and ornery-ness.
Now for an analogy

Holden is to MoFo
as
House is to Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital

yep.

Thanks for sharing the wealth of knowledge, sarcasm, overly-flippant opinions, and generosity in exposing me to great films over the years.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Holden Pike, the most controversial member of Mofo.

What would this place be like without you? Boring.

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
Happy 9th!

Glad you chose this place to chew the fat about films.

Only one more year and its a whole decade...heh, do you feel old? No, really congrates friend