MTV Movie Awards 2010

Tools    

Moved to Actors, Awards, & Directors. In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.

That said...I couldn't care less about the MTV Movie Awards. They do some fun things, I suppose, but the winners are of no consequence. It exists only for cameos and reasonably funny gags. The awards themselves are only an excuse for everything that comes between them. It's not so much an awards show as a variety show.

I am pretty sure Twilight won everything it was nominated in - including best film, so this is obviously nothing more than an award show for teenage girls.

Aziz Ansari is hilarious though, I do want to find clips of him as the host later on youtube.

Yes.. I remember last year or the year before that.. Twilight guy won the best Actor award.... I was like WTF!!!... the zombies in horror movies act better...

Anyway that Twilight guy seems nice in the new movie Remember Me... I'd watch that.

I really really really enjoyed Remember Me. A lot of people thought the ending was tasteless..I can't get into it because it's a big spoiler but I thought it was a lot more appropriate than most people give it credit for. Robert Pattinson isn't a bad actor, the Twilight "Saga" just doesn't give much opportunity - he is trying to play a glamorously good looking vampire, kind of tough IMO.

Moved to Actors, Awards, & Directors. In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.

That said...I couldn't care less about the MTV Movie Awards. They do some fun things, I suppose, but the winners are of no consequence. It exists only for cameos and reasonably funny gags. The awards themselves are only an excuse for everything that comes between them. It's not so much an awards show as a variety show.
my bag

I have no idea who won.. can anyone post the list..

MTV Movie Award Winners:

Best Movie: The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Best Comedic Performance: Zach Galifianakis, The Hangover

Best Male Performance:
Robert Pattinson, The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Global Superstar:
Robert Pattinson, The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Biggest Badass Star: Rain, Ninja Assassin

Best Villain: Tom Felton, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Best WTF Moment: Ken Jenog, The Hangover

Generation Award: Sandra Bullock

Best Kiss: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Best Scared as Sh*t Performance: Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer's Body

Best Breakout Star: Anna Kendrick, Up in the Air

Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart, The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Best Fight: Beyonce vs. Ali Larter, Obsessed

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Twilight beat The Dark Knight last year and now it won again.

MTV = Poo in my eyes (Les Grossman)

Suspect's Reviews

MTV just wants to play it safe with the youngsters..

It's the same here, youngsters swear by the Twilight movies.. for them Twilight is a piece of art.. everything else is just average..

Are there no Twilight fans here?? I just want to ask, how can people like something so pathetic..

I enjoy some of the music from the show, but it basically is obvious who will win what. It comes down to Twilight and those that can show up to the Awards show.

Best Movie Nominees : Twilight, Alice in Wonderland, Avatar, Harry Potter, and The Hangover

Yep, MTV doesn't go out of the way to check which year the movies are from. I'm surprised we didn't see a nomination for Scary Movie 3.