favorite on-screen kiss

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Cliche but: Jack and Rose at sunset on Titanic

and Peter O'Toole and Audrey Hepburn in How to Steal a Million. I like the way she never expected it.

Off the top of my head, Shane West and Mandy Moore's kiss in A Walk to Remember.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

does anyone have a favorite on-screen kiss?

for me the princess bride comes to mind and the spaghetti scene in lady and the tramp...

also kevin kline and tom selleck in in and out...
Not easy, this. Not easy to remember the good ones. One that particularly comes to mind is Val Kilmer and Joanne Whalley in Willow. It's good because it's also very funny. On television I recently became a big fan of The Dorothy L Sayers Mysteries series

WARNING: spoilers below
and that ends with a kiss that you've been waiting to see for the whole series.

Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried in Jennifer's Body.

The film is atrocious but daaaaaammnn this scene tho

No contest here...the kiss between Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal when they see each other for the first time in four years in Brokeback Mountain...I love that kiss, I would kill to be kissed like that once in my life.

Viggo kissing Diane Lanes' shoulder and neck in A Walk on the Moon (1999). Gave me goose bumps.
I must check that out…

Actually I found myself on Michael Wincott's site yesterday and one of the film clips was him lying in bed with Diane Lane in Gunshy. Another reason for me to like him.

Steve Martin at his best!!!
Get that cat out of here!
I suppose if it was christmas, you'd hang ornaments from it!!!
One of my fave comedies, where can I find wax lips???
My favourite bit is actually with David Warner's Necessiter: "I'm sorry Doctor. These walls may look solid but they're as thin as tissue paper".

I've seen an upsidedown kiss before spiderman, anyone know which film it was, i cant remember?
I was thinking it might be Batman at the end, but I'm not sure.

The Terminator
I was so jealous of her cute little way of talking with that little Betty Boop mouth of hers.

The almost kiss in P&P, Darcy looks like he's gonna go for it, and Lizzie is waiting, but then he instead brushes her off. Delightfully tense.
Which version is that?

In 'The Grinch' the mayor of Whoville kisses Max!