favorite on-screen kiss

Tools    

does anyone have a favorite on-screen kiss?

for me the princess bride comes to mind and the spaghetti scene in lady and the tramp...

also kevin kline and tom selleck in in and out...

I think my favorite is Billy Bob and Halle’s Passionate and desperate kiss at the beginning of their needy sex scene. So raw, so personal, and so real…nothing like it at all.

“I need…I need…I need… Make me feel good.”
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by susan
does anyone have a favorite on-screen kiss?

for me the princess bride comes to mind and the spaghetti scene in lady and the tramp...

also kevin kline and tom selleck in in and out...

What about Scarlet and Rhett???

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You know...the older films always had the same kiss; lips and eyes closed and cheeks smooshed. I never cared for many of 'em. I remember trying to kiss my wife the same way some of those old movies showed it too. You know, the guy grabs the gal, quickly plants one on her like he's trying to suck out venom...all it got us were chipped teeth and bloody lips.

i guess it was the way rhett grabbed scarlett and kissed her...i never did like those...

another one was leia and han solo's kiss in empire strikes back or the kiss between leia and luke in the same film...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You know...the older films always had the same kiss; lips and eyes closed and cheeks smooshed. I never cared for many of 'em. I remember trying to kiss my wife the same way some of those old movies showed it too. You know, the guy grabs the gal, quickly plants one on her like he's trying to suck out venom...all it got us were chipped teeth and bloody lips.

Damn, now I know where I've been going wrong all these years!
Thanks Slay, you've just saved me a huge dental bill, not to mention all the Chap-stick I go through for my cracked lips.
Man, that's 2 I owe you Slay!!!

Two?

Ah...so you're the one I passed my sister off to. Couldn't remember.

• Amélie Poulain (Audrey Tautou) and Nino Quincampoix (Mathieu Kassovitz) in her doorway at the end of Amélie (2001 - Jean-Pierre Jeunet)
  • T.R. Devlin (Cary Grant) and Alicia Huberman (Ingrid Bergman) on the deck overlooking the beach before she accepts the mission to seduce Sebastian in Notorious (1946 - Hitchcock)
  • Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) and Fredo Corleone (John Cazale) down in Cuba on New Year's Eve in The Godfather Part II (1974 - Coppola)
    "I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart...."
&feature=related

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
  • Amélie Poulain (Audrey Tautou) and Nino Quincampoix (Mathieu Kassovitz) in her doorway at the end of Amélie (2001 - Jean-Pierre Jeunet)
  • T.R. Devlin (Cary Grant) and Alicia Huberman (Ingrid Bergman) on the deck overlooking the beach before she accepts the mission to seduce Sebastian in Notorious (1946 - Hitchcock)
  • Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) and Fredo Corleone (John Cazale) down in Cuba on New Year's Eve in The Godfather Part II (1974 - Coppola)
    "I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart...."
I thought about your first choice (obviously), and your last (humorously). I think it's cool that you rate Amélie and Nino's kiss so highly.

What about the hag kissing her little poochie in There’s Something About Mary? You gotta admit it’s memorable.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in The Quiet Man .

Rutger Hauer and Joe Turkel in Blade Runner .

The collage of kisses in Cinema Paradiso.

Originally Posted by Loner
The collage of kisses in Cinema Paradiso.
Aww...you are a softy. Time to change the avatar to something with rainbows and butterflies.

Yeah...classic. I would've given anything back then to get the chance to lick Bernadette's face. Jezzum Crow...I'm still in love with her.

The Adventure Starts Here!
She sure was a cutie/hottie in her day, that's for sure. I was so jealous of her cute little way of talking with that little Betty Boop mouth of hers.

Oh well. My talents lie in other areas.

Alvy and Annie's first kiss in Annie Hall... even though it made me come to realize that Woody Allen may actually be smoother than me.

Do you know my poetry?
Play it Again Sam (d. Herbert Ross - 1972)

The first Woody Allen / Diane Keaton kissing scene where Woody's character Allan protectively stops the kiss for a few moments to breath. Hilarious scene.