Happy Birthday Silas!

Tools    

Hope you're having an Irish one!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks everyone.

Caity i did indeed have an irish one or two. I celebrated Arthur Guinness day with a few pints. Nothing too hectic though.

All in all it was a grand aul birthday!

Happy Birthday Silas!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Happy belated Silas - I need to pop back in more often, so I dont miss this stuff! hope it was great man! how old r ya neway??

Happy belated Silas - I need to pop back in more often, so I dont miss this stuff! hope it was great man! how old r ya neway??
I am 25 years old. Quarter of a century!

oh man, I remember that time. lots of freaking out and like "what's gonna happen to me??" fast forward a coupla years, and it does indeed happen, and then you'll be looking dazed and confused and you'll be like "what just happened to me??"

no really man enjoy this time, and all the requisite confusion. hows the job/search coming? youre a barrister/solicitor in Ireland or england, am i right?