dr. phil's test

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I got 49.

Nebbs is one louder than me.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I'm slowly shifting into an extrovert.
The last time I took this, I was in the upper range of the whatever-to-40 category, and this time I scored a 42.
hmm.. maybe not that slowly. I got this in email recently and scored a 48. By Spring, I'll be "volatile", at this rate. Look out.

Can we try with real bullets now?
54!!! I win........

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I got 39. It's kind of accurate. But I really don't know how answering questions on how you sit can predict your personality...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Thursday Next
I got 39. It's kind of accurate. But I really don't know how answering questions on how you sit can predict your personality...
There's a link between a person's body language and how they feel about themselves. It's a pretty valuable thing to study, in fact - people give away a lot with how they carry themselves.

I got 41...though I think I fit in the less than 21 points....I am very shy and nervous and that outweighs everything else. I definately hate being the center of attention...Oh my lord, I would die of embarassment having all the attention focused on me. Ask my boyfriend and he will say that I am constantly worrying about things that don't exist!

don't be so hard on yourself, you're far to cool a person for that.