This is Going to Hurt

Tools    

Any of my fellow Brits watching this? I got the first episode free & it’s good. But, for the rest, I would need to subscribe to AMC so I have to think on that.

Ben Whishaw very good as an over-worked doctor in OB/GYN based on the journals of a real doctor in England.

It's on iPlayer over here - is it a comedy? Drama?
He’s a doctor in an OB/GYN ward so definitely dramatic. But mixed in with sardonic British humor I would say. Some slapstick too.

It’s a huge success in the UK according to The NY Times. Just now asking my middle bro if he’s seen it.

I quite like Wishaw, so will put this on the ever increasing watchlist
I once sent my bro screenshots of my watchlists. He couldn’t believe it.

Yes, i saw the first episode of this. It was quite good and Wishaw very engaging and charming as a tv lead should be. I may dump HBO/MAX for Showtime.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I watched it a while ago when it came out here. A mix of dark humour and drama/tragedy. I thought it was very good. I've got the book but never got round to reading it.

I watched it a while ago when it came out here. A mix of dark humour and drama/tragedy. I thought it was very good. I've got the book but never got round to reading it.
The book looks very good, but I know I’ll never get to it.

I finished this limited series (no season 2). It’s really terrific, an excellent show made even better with Wishaw in the lead. So good. Sorry it’s over.

I finished this limited series (no season 2). It’s really terrific, an excellent show made even better with Wishaw in the lead. So good. Sorry it’s over.
Re-watched it this week. Brilliant show.