Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

It's minus five Celsius and cloudy with a wind that makes it feel like minus eleven.
I make that 20F approximately. Connecticut is very windy this p.m.

Getting absolutely roasted.

The summer has started, & which will last till May. It will be hell, since my work time has changed to 12:00 to 20:00. Even the ten minute walk to the metro or to the office (From metro) is like being in an oven.

Already waiting for June & the lovely monsoon.

Major snowstorm coming down the pike today starting maybe 7 p.m. & lasting 24 hours. The only snow in February came on Friday & now this. Such a pain in the butt as I have outside cats to feed & maybe even I won’t be able to get my walk in.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've been inside all day, and I missed the weather report on the news earlier, but I looked outside through the doorbell camera a little while ago, and apparently it's been snowing here today. It looks like there could be about an inch of snow outside already.

Nice. Mild & sunny & the ice is melting thank God. My walk this a.m, was nerve-wracking since I am terrified of ice.

You ready? You look ready.
Smokey

usually you can see up to 20 miles from this overlook
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Are the Canadian forest burning again?

It was not too warm nor too humid when I came into work today.
So pretty nice here in Delco, PA.

C'mon Canada, I respect your commitment to the 420, but all that smoke is messing with my air quality.

It's 20 degrees, mostly sunny, but with a moderate air quality warning.
So Canada is metric? Funny how we down here still use Fahrenheit.

Gorgeous here in Connecticut. 80 degrees or so.

Quite hot here, delightfully so, but they’re warning about flood watches now in our region.