Famous Actors I'd like to see Wrestle

Tools    

Boldly going.
In 1985, Mr. T's inclusion in Wrestlemania skyrocketed pro wrestling to new heights. Wrestlemania became the most successful and longest-running wrestling event in history and launched Hulkamania into the mainstream. Mr. T was the star of one of the most popular TV shows at the time, the A-Team, he was on talk shows, he was on posters, commercials, lunch boxes, cereal boxes, and in music videos. It brought much-needed attention to professional wrestling.

Since Wrestlmania I, many celebrities have stepped foot in the wrestling ring. Some were well-known, like Jay Leno, James Brown and Bob Barker, and others were also legitimate tough guys (or at least looked tough) like Mike Tyson, Arnold Schwartzenegger and Chuck Norris. However, few that were both well-known and legitimately tough actually wrestled in matches.

Having a celebrity today do what Mr. T did for wrestling in the mid-80s I believe would bring pro wrestling to new heights, and make it mainstream again. I would love to see, in particular, a big-name actor wrestle, because - lt's face it - wrestling is acting and who better to act than those who are trained to do it well? I thought about who I'd love to see in the Wrestlemania main event, actually wrestling. I've heard some people complain that at Wrestlemania 1 the World Wrestling Federation title was not on-the-line, but I think that Vince McMahon did the smart thing- Mr. T had never wrestled before, so they teamed him up with Hulk Hogan against the hottest wrestling villain at the time, Rowdy Roddy Piper and a partner of his choice. If they were going to go the celeb route, they should do the same thing: make it a tag match.

5. Michael Clarke Duncan
Michael Clarke Duncan died in 2012. He was 6'5 and muscular, and I've read that he was a wrestling fan who often attended events. He'd been in many films, including Green Mile and Sin City. I would have loved to have seen him in, say, Wrestlemania 2000 (shortly after his Green Mile success) maybe teaming him up with the Rock against Triple H and the Big Show.

4. Arnold Schwartzenegger
As mentioned previously, Arnold has appeared in the ring, but he never put on the trunks and actually competed (ie. performed). If he would have done that at Wrestlemania in say in 1992, shortly after doing Terminator 2, that would have been huge. I'd team Arnold up with Hogan against Ric Flair and Randy Savage. What a main event that would have been!

3. Jason Stratham
In his films, Jason has regularly performed his own stage combat and stunts. He knows kung fu, kickboxing and karate and is an avid diver. He looks a lot like another wrestler, Cesero the Swiss Superman. I'd love to see him team with A.J. Styles against Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesero (maybe they could do an angle where they argue about who looks better in a suit, or something!).

2. Michael B. Jordan
Michael was The Kilmonger in the hit Black Panther and he's reprising his role as Adonis Creed in Creed 2 the boxing movie that is a sequel of the Rocky series for which he's had to do rigorous training. I'd love to see him team with Ronda Rousey against Charlotte Flair in a "mixed" match and Apollo Crews (maybe they could do an angle about who wears the "Apollo" name better!)

1. Chris Hemsworth
Hemsworth is in phenomenal shape, he has a lot of charisma and personality. Can you imagine the guy who famously plays Thor battling in the ring? My dream match: Hemsworth and A.J. Styles vs. Brock Lesnar and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Funny, when I saw this thread, I interpreted it as famous actors "I'd like to see wrestle" each other.
"In this corner is Peter Ustinov up against reigning champion Orson Welles!"