Who wants to be on our next podcast?

Tools    

Big hint: the first word is THE.
Lol - are you gonna reveal it in charades format now .... first one to correctly guess it gets an advance 'screening' of the podcast

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ohhh rattus. Good choice.

If there was any interest
The choices I put in for Yods and Slappy to mull over were:

Elle (2016) - Obligatory shout out to Paul Verhoeven
The Grey - Liam Neeson wolf movie
Life (2017) - The Ryan Reynolds Alien-wannabe
Split - The Unbreakable sequel
Jurassic Park - Probably overdone already, but maybe a retrospective on the franchise could work? Highs and lows of the series, and thoughts on Jurassic World and what we hope Lost Kingdom will be?

I did consider Passengers (Pratt and Lawrence)... but it doesn't get a huge amount of interest so I dropped it from list.

I'd be interested in participating in a podcast, even though i'm a very new member to these forums. My friends are getting tired of me talking their ears off with my trivia, so I why not use it for good causes?

I did consider Passengers (Pratt and Lawrence)... but it doesn't get a huge amount of interest so I dropped it from list.
This was just in a Hall of Fame and finished around the middle.

Good luck with the podcast, haven't seen The Grey yet might try and catch it. Still have to listen to the Take Shelter one.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The choices I put in for Yods and Slappy to mull over were:

Oh so it was all your fault ,hey? I knew that was a cipher for The 50 Shadesof Grey, youtricky lil buggers.

I'm not interested in watching The Grey sorry.
No worries. I'd be curious as to why, though.
It just doesn't interest me. Liam Neeson's acting doesn't look very good. The premise sounds boring. I'm not a fan of the director.

Great choice! I love The Grey! If I made a list of the ten best movies to come out since 2010, The Grey would be on there.

As for participating on a Podcast, I would love to one of these days! But scheduling might be a problem as we all (myself included) have such busy, hectic lives.

Well, I'll put you on the list and we'll see if we can figure something out. It can take a month or two for each, so it'll be awhile yet, though I think the waiting list is just a few people at this point.

It just doesn't interest me. Liam Neeson's acting doesn't look very good. The premise sounds boring. I'm not a fan of the director.
I don't believe in writing off any film before seeing it. Well, unless of course, it's completely OBVIOUSLY trash.

I remember when I first saw The Grey, I went in with only modest expectations. Basically, I was expecting to see "Taken.... in the Wilderness"... but that would have been okay, cause it was all I was looking for. The movie GREATLY exceeded my expectations.

Well, I'll put you on the list and we'll see if we can figure something out. It can take a month or two for each, so it'll be awhile yet, though I think the waiting list is just a few people at this point.
Yeah, early next year would likely work better for me anyway. We'll figure something out.

Recording is tomorrow. We don't really need (or even usually ask for) questions, but if anyone has any, PM them to me.

Gonna make a point to get this one done a lot quicker, but since it's the December choice I'll probably just post it in early December, regardless.