The Revenant (2015) Alejandro G. Iñárritu + DiCaprio

Tools    

SPOILER ALERT: AT THE END YOU FIND OUT THAT IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!!

Ok, so like, I bought this on DVD the other day... and I've tried to watch it. The farthest I got was just after the bear attack.

Currently on my 4th attempt, and found myself playing Angry Birds on the laptop at about 3 minutes in. I hate Angry Birds.

Ok, so like, I bought this on DVD the other day... and I've tried to watch it. The farthest I got was just after the bear attack.

Currently on my 4th attempt, and found myself playing Angry Birds on the laptop at about 3 minutes in. I hate Angry Birds.
And great movies apparently.

What's this blasphemy I'm reading?

Welcome to the human race...

I'm gonna fight my way through this chore and possibly do a review.
The fact that you made these posts and still gave it a
anyway says a lot.

(for the record, I gave it
)

That's around the same time I stopped, too.

i saw it a week or so ago. i was expecting to love it-i didnt hate but i feel like i should have liked a lot more than i did.
im not sure i can put my finger on exatcly whats missing.maybe i just didnt care enough for the characters maybe it was too dragged out.

it was beautifully filmed and the settings were amazing.cant say anything about the acting either.

i did think he was moving a bit too freely when he was freezing like that,your fingers and movements become more difficult. also there would be more discolouring of the skin? coldsoars?

but yea. one of few leo films i prob wont be watching again..

Master of My Domain
i did think he was moving a bit too freely when he was freezing like that,your fingers and movements become more difficult. also there would be more discolouring of the skin? coldsoars?
Agreed, if someone can slowly crawl, grunt, and painfully wiggle their way to an Oscar, that's definitely too much movement.

i dont think anyone cared anymore what gave leo the oscar aslong as he got one

did you see,of all people,kate upton dissing his win?

Master of My Domain

i dont think anyone cared anymore what gave leo the oscar aslong as he got one

did you see,of all people,kate upton dissing his win?
I was hoping for his win too, but mostly because I wanted the Leo NoOscaro memes to end.

And since I don't care about Kate Upton or Kate Upton-like people, I did not know she dissed his win. What's her reason?

oscar memes was the best thing

I dont either normally but she showed up in montage the news did of his win.Apparantly he wasnt speaking enough in the movie anyways it was funny at the time!

Oustanding film - the opening sequence is worth the ticket price alone. One long shot - the complexity of that shoot!!! The rest of the film follows in the same track - it's a study of how to milk the last drop of the substance from a story that on the surface is so simple and straight forward - pretty much a master piece. (OK, perhaps not the most mainstream film ever made so it won't work for everyone, but it's brilliant and worth watching).