Guys... There is too many movies!

Tools    

Guys.... Guyss. GUYSS!!! There is too many movies to watch.. So many I want to watch! I can't even.. What to do!??! How do you survive it?

Start with well-known or recent movies and genres, and work your way downward as you narrow down your interests.

For example, instead of watching 100 random Sci-Fi, or 100 random Horror movies back-to-back. Watch several well-known films in each genre until you find some styles or actors you like; then watch more films like those.

Gooble gobble, one of us!
Guys I was just making this thread for fun, but thanks for the tips anyways.

Basically what I meant was, that there are too many films that I WANT to watch. For example I was browsing the forums and checked out the Film Noir HoF, and thought "oh man I've been wanting to watch those films for a while". Then a little later I check out some other post and go "Oh yeah man I should watch all these great horror films", then a little later a check another thing "Oh yeah man, I should watch more films from Ingmar Bergman, or oh man I should watch more silent films". You know? You kinda go crazy with the thought of how many films you want to see.

I have the perfect solution for you.

Multiple televisions.
With 3 or 4 movies going at the same time, you will be able greatly expand your viewings!

Not currently on fire...
Multiple televisions.
With 3 or 4 movies going at the same time, you will be able greatly expand your viewings!
I have done this with motor racing - watched NASCAR and V8 Supercars at the same time, gets very confusing, particularly at 4am!