Anyone know where I can watch "Trespassing Bergman" (2013)

Tools    

Gooble gobble, one of us!
So does anyone know where or how I can get to watch this film? I'm not able to find it anywhere on the web, both legally and illegally (Not that I would dream to anyway ).

If anyone can send me a link or know anything and want to share it, I would appreciate it very much!

In this case, it doesn't: it doesn't show up for sale or anything. But it's a limited release that's just over a year old. Probably just going to take a bit longer before it finds its way onto a Netflix or an Amazon.

Try googling it. That helps.
What is a google?

In this case, it doesn't: it doesn't show up for sale or anything. But it's a limited release that's just over a year old. Probably just going to take a bit longer before it finds its way onto a Netflix or an Amazon.
Guess there isn't much of a choice.

Yeah, films like this can take awhile to show up in mainstream outlets--I think the only option now is to see it in one of the festivals it's played at (not sure if any are upcoming). There are lots of films like this and it can take a year or two before they're easily accessible.

Actually you can watch it online. Like I said, google "watch trespassing bergman online" it's on the first page.
You don't think I've tried that? I went through like 5 pages of links, none of them work mate.