Lost & Delirious

→ in
Tools    

I saw this film today.

This is one of the very best films of the year, an uncompromising leap into the affairs of the teenage heart. It is a poetic, powerful film. I'm not ashamed to say I was moved by it, nor am I scared to say that anyone who finds fault with the 'realism' has obviously never been in love. Everyone here should see it. Tell me what you think.

I won't ruin the movie for anybody who is going to go out and see it, but I saw this movie with Steve. By Steve liking this movie I seriously have to question his taste in movies. Like I said I don't want to ruin it for anybody I will just say that at points it seemed like it could be a good movie but then it turned for the worse again. The majority of the movie was bad so I give it a C (that is 2 stars for you movie buffs out there).

Death Is So Becoming ;>
I saw this movie a while ago. I read a synopsis of it and it sounded really good but after seeing it I was a little disappointed. It was an okay movie but nothing special I thought it was pretty superficial overall. More appropriate as a tv movie (i.e. Lifetime).