Nice to meet you!

Tools    

hello
i am new here.
i love watching movies and talking about them.
i have read on this site for a while now and it looks fun so i thought: time to join!

i put some of my favorite films in my profile so u can know me a little bit.
if u have any recommendations for me its always welcomed!!

thank you all!!!

Hi there, welcome to Movie Forums.
i saw at ur profile that one of your favorites is Up. i love it too! it can make u feel all sort of emotions. not only a cute animated film but also has a lot of depth!

heyyy welcome! cute font colour

thank u!

ur profile looks so interesting, i must watch something from there soon!
i think i will try to watch Daisies. i heard a lot of good things about it and it seems like a very fun film!

hello
i am new here.
i love watching movies and talking about them.
i have read on this site for a while now and it looks fun so i thought: time to join!

i put some of my favorite films in my profile so u can know me a little bit.
if u have any recommendations for me its always welcomed!!

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65488

We do Hall of Fames which is where you can get recommendations it's basically like a book club for films.

We do Hall of Fames which is where you can get recommendations it's basically like a book club for films.
thank u for telling me, that sounds fun!
i will take a look at it

Welcome to MoFo Ahiko! Glad to have you here. This is a super cool place and it's a big site with different forums with different events happening...so look around and join in the fun.

Hope you enjoy MoFo (that's what we call Movie Forums)

The trick is not minding

thank u!

i think i will try to watch Daisies. i heard a lot of good things about it and it seems like a very fun film!
Daisies is definitely worthwhile, and your mileage may vary. I enjoyed it. Even if Ueno didn’t like my nomination.
🤨

thank u!

omg yass, Daisies is so cute and very girlboss
your taste seems really cool! i might have to watch Microhabitat it looks like a delight.

The trick is not minding
Also, take down time to check out our current top 100 countdown, which currently is covering the Aughts. We’ll be holding a vote in the near future about what our next countdown, genre wise, will be.

You can also look at our current set of lists to see past countdowns.

Welcome new poster!

I see you're a fan of Asian cinema. Have you seen the film Boat People, directed by Ann Hui? It was a recent viewing that I very much enjoyed. It is currently on the Criterion Channel if you subscribe to that.

The trick is not minding
Welcome new poster!

I see you're a fan of Asian cinema. Have you seen the film Boat People, directed by Ann Hui? It was a recent viewing that I very much enjoyed. It is currently on the Criterion Channel if you subscribe to that.
And here I was expecting you to suggest Nightbeast to her.
Color me disappointed.
🤨 (disappointed face emoji)

And here I was expecting you to suggest Nightbeast to her.
Color me disappointed.
🤨 (disappointed face emoji)
It would be like recommending Star Wars. Everybody's already seen it.