Least Favorite Movies this year

→ in
Tools    

I despise Rollerball and Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. Horrible!

Bluray Collector!
How was Changing Lanes one of the best movies of the year?

What exactly made it brilliant, it was highly predictable, and Ben Affleck couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag, I was suprised I stayed awake the whole time.

But, thats just my personal opinion

Adam

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Skaidon

Spiderman just plain sucked, everything about it, William deFoe at his worst, and then, to top it all off, Maguire was even worse

Adam
You are BEYOND high! Spider-Man was one of the best flicks this year....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Worst movies I've seen.................

Eight Legged Freaks.........

Mr Deeds..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally posted by Nikki
Mr Deeds..........
That's not a real movie.

Bluray Collector!
How can Spiderman ever be deemed as a good movie?

Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst just CANT act, it was plain obvious. I have never liked Spiderman, as a character, but, he just made me fall asleep, it was so slow. The script seemed as if it was wrtiten by roaming band of circus monkeys, personally, i thought it was easily the worst Marvel Film yet.

Adam

I've got a new one for my top five: The Emperor's Club: uninvolving, poorly written, witless direction, unlayered performances, just completely dull. I saw it Wednesday of this week, and the only good thing I can say about it is it was a preview, so it didn't cost me anything other than time.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The writing and directing for Spider-Man could have been a lot better, but I liked the acting. I felt Maguire was very convincing as the nerd turning into a cool superhero.

Bluray Collector!
He wasn't cool, he was convincing, but I don't like Spiderman at all, my least favourite Marvel Hero, so obviously that taints my opinion somewhat

Adam

I only saw Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings.

I have no complaints from this list.

Same as last year.

Didn't see it.
Mr. Deeds was pathetic.

my 2 and a half cents worth (oh, OK, 10 cents then)

Road to Perdition - booooooring
Hearts in Atlantis - boooooring
My Big Fat....- not funny to me (i am greek and everything just seemed normal to me )
AOTC Star Wars - how dare they make darth vader a sukky boy!!
XXX - full of triple craaap
Rollerball - yuk yuk yuuuukkk

but the absolute winner for me HAS to be [drumroll]

VANILLA SKY - if i didn't already hate tom, i'd hate him now anyway...when he was in the alley and meowed like a cat with his deformed face i wanted to punch him HARD

ok, finished now

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by n7of9

VANILLA SKY - if i didn't already hate tom, i'd hate him now anyway...when he was in the alley and meowed like a cat with his deformed face i wanted to punch him HARD

I REALLY loved this movie so much. I haven't met a single person who did. It evokes a hell of alot of emotions everytime I see it. It makes me cry.

I disliked

The Royal Tenenbaums - I fell asleep on some guy in the cinema.

Queen of the Damned - The plot was stupid.

Harry Potter 2 -

Originally posted by n7of9

My Big Fat....- not funny to me (i am greek and everything just seemed normal to me )

I just loved that movie.......

road to perdition was an excellent film.. and i loved the emperor's club

most disappointing films as of now were

death to smoochy
insomnia
men in black ii
gangs of new york
reign of fire (although i loved the dragons)

what do have agaisnt robin williams? Ok, i'll agree death to smoochy was pretty low....but must you insult insomnia?

worst five as psoted before:

Life or Something like it
XxX
The Tuxedo
Snow Dogs
Scooby Doo

who said i was insulting robin williams..i love the guy, especially in one hour photo..

robin williams is a fabulous actor and he is not getting the attention that he really deserves...

i said i didn't like the film, insomnia, not the actors in it...

al pacino and robin williams were the only things in it that kept me awake...

hmmm... I kinda liked Reign of Fire... maybe I was in a frame of mind for a movie with all-out action... and some of the one-liners had me chuckling...
...and I never got to see Insomnia, tho I wanted to...

Eight legged freaks

I have just seen the worst film I have seen at the cinema for a couple of years. This is saying something as I tend to go at least twice a week and enjoy all sorts of films.

The Tuxedo.

I normally like Jackie Chan but this was all forced rubbish. Even poorer plot than normal. Crap dialogue and, I have to say, poor acting. It was that bad that my local multiplex stopped showing it after one week, and they are still showing Donnie Darko and Harry Potter, both of which came out last year.

It was just bad!