Guessing Game

Tools    

Alright, here's a quick little game (what the hell, ya know?). Nothing but pride at stake, so here it is:

This site has, for some sort of extended period of time, gotten at LEAST 100 posts, day after day. Your job is to tell me just how many days it's been since the last day we finished with under 100 posts ina day, as of the end of yesterday (the 21st). Here's a hint, though: Twice during this streak, the day has ended with *EXACTLY* 100 posts...including the 21st. Another hint: the biggest day during this streak is 322.

Alright, guess away.

Now With Moveable Parts
Do you want us to guess in this thread?

Now With Moveable Parts
Hmmm...
I think I was back from my break, when this "streak" took place. I remember coming here...just to lurk, and posts were surely down a bit...I'm going to guess, 2 months, or about 60 days.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm guessing I can't take part in this since I know.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well, obviously no one cared much. The record was/is 34 days.

Here's another thing to guess: of all the people who've entered their birthday into their profile, what do you think their average age is?

Now With Moveable Parts
Don't people lie on that thing? I could swear that some people who post here are like 10.