Quoting Game

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, if you've ever played Uno, then the rules for this game should be simple. Basically, take a quote by an actor or actress. A person replies to it, but it must either be a quote by the same person from a different movie, OR a different person in the movie that you're replying to.

For instance, if I was to quote Bruce Willis in Die Hard with "Yippy kay yay mother f*cker".

You would reply with either a quote from another character in Die Hard, or quote a Willis line from another movie.

Make sense? Alright, I'll get it started with a quote

"With enough soap, one can blow up just about anything" - Brad Pitt, Fight Club.

Now, someone has to reply with a quote from someone else in Fight Club, OR reply with a quote from Brad Pitt in another movie.

EDIT: Let's try and keep them somewhat recent so 70's is the lowest you can go.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Didn't Brad Pitt say that first line? So you can only still work with Brad or else another character in Se7en. You can't go straight on to Shawshank until you quote from Morgan Freeman in Se7en. Or I could be wrong. It's your game.

Yeah I know, I deleted mine, so put yours back up. I smacked my head and said D'OH after I posted that. Your's is right though val.

Hey where did that go?

This thread is movie liking the Flash!!

"Become vengance, David. Become wrath." - Kevin Spacey, Seven.

"If I hadn't promised mother on her death bed that I wouldn't kill you, I would KILL you" - A Bug's Life

"Can you prove that you didn't offer to save my job if I didn't let you blow me?" - American Beauty

Oh Goodie, one of my favourite lines.

"Yes you are (ugly). And you're boring and you're ordinary. And you know it!" - Wes Bentley, American Beauty.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! I must be psychotic then! If you don't complain, what is this? Yeah, let's bring in the laugh meter and see how loud it gets on that one." - Anette Bening, American Beauty.

Again, one of my favourite lines. Actually, it's more of the delivery than the line itself. And it takes place during one of the greatest scenes of the last few years. Pass the asparagus. Now, Annette Bening is in loads of stuff so you've no excuse not to change the movie. Pass the Asparagus. Mars Attacks, Bugsy, Regarding Henry, What Planet are You From?, etc. Will somebody please pass the asparagus. Let's try and keep this game going fast. It's lots of fun. Will somebody please pass the f*cking asparagus?

"Two hundred pairs of eyes are focused on you with two questions on their minds: who's this girl, and why is the President dancing with her?" - Annette Bening, The American President.

Phew! I walked myself into a hole with Annette Bening. Now, surely you can find a quote from one of the all-star cast of The American President.

"Oh and quite frankly, I'm tired of this Lawrence Welk sh*t."

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works."

- Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas), Wall Street
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"...and I don't know how you wage war on your own family."

Michael Douglas; Traffic

"Do they teach beauty queens to apologise? Because you suck at it!"

Albert Finney; Erin (yes, we know this film sucks) Brockovich

Since nobody seems to know this movie or another Aaron Eckhart quote, in the interest of keping the game going...

"I've been accused of talking."

- Jerry (Ben Stiller), Your Friends & Neighbors

Surely somebody knows a Ben Stiller quote, yeah?