How Gay are you?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
No you wouldn't. Not unless you believe that gays are a different species. You have a lot in common with gays.

No no, she's clean, gays are dirty. She's made that quite clear (tho i hope she scrubs everywhere. Neglect behind the ears for one day and who knows what might happen. She may mutate).

But i think she's in the clear. It's been established on another thread that she's a prist-teen person.

A slightly disturbing test, but, 23%, Im not gay.

I am having a nervous breakdance
God damnit! I'm almost gay! 42%!!!! What will mom and dad say??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
God damnit! I'm almost gay! 42%!!!! What will mom and dad say??
They'll say, "Make us a souffle".

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
They'll say, "Make us a souffle".
HEY, I CAN DO THAT TOO!!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

What's a souffle?

Erm, a puffy, fluffy example of the culinary art.

Something you cook.

You're gay, right?
Only 28% apparently. Dammit. I'm subnormal

In other words, you're a homophobe.
Men are evil i tell you!

(actually, i'm surprised that website worked for me. Last time i did one of their personality tests it constantly crashed when it tried to tell me my rating, no matter what computer i was on. I'm uncategorisable i tell you )

My life isn't written very well.
28% ?! Doggon it Gg, I am so crushed!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
28% ?! Doggon it Gg, I am so crushed!
Hey, it must just mean i hate myself - or at least 28% of myself

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Golgot
Hey, it must just mean i hate myself - or at least 28% of myself
No matter. I'm still crushed over the other 72%!

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
No matter. I'm still crushed over the other 72%!
Heheheh. Just coz I don't get a thrill when i touch someone else's todger playing football? I'll try and jiggle around a bit next time (i'm not entirely sure these tests are accurate anyway ) - like, i like women with both short and long hair. But i went with long hair coz more of my liasons and emotional-abrasions have involved women with long hair. Did this tip the balance in some way? Who knows :shrugging-smiley:

(incidently, did anyone think all of the "women" at the end were men?? I did pick the classic-prom-girl looking one, even tho i thought she was a man, just coz i wasn't that impressed by any of them.)

I'm 43% gay, which is 11% over the average.......

Hmmmmm... Well yeah, I am very "intimate" with my girl friends, I guess.
"They'll never know how tough it is to be the one who isn't Chosen, to live so near the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me." - Xander in Potential.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by megalith
I'm 43% gay, which is 11% over the average.......

Hmmmmm... Well yeah, I am very "intimate" with my girl friends, I guess.
Oh, no! Not again!!!!

(I am just kidding....)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Actly I am a human being not an alien sorry!And I am stright not really a clean person through who ever told you that on another site they lied!
Anyway just leting you know that I am 100%stright and proud of it!See you around!JM Just wanting to clear that up with yuo and I have a boyfriend n ot a girlfriend!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Ah, sorry, to be gay is to be a dirty alien. Now it's all clear

(erm, and it was you who said the "clean" thing young princess pristeen )