Lady in the Water

Tools    

Um ok, where the hell is the 'Lady in the Water' trailer?

I remember reading at some movie site (I think comingsoon.net) that M Night Shyamalans next movie 'Lady in the Water', its trailer was supposed to be with Harry Potter and then it was also supposed to air online the same day

Well I didn't see Harry Potter, but either way I never saw a Lady in the Water trailer

Did anyone see it with Harry Potter?

What happened?

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Yeah, I saw it. Awesome trailer.

I was wondering why it's not online yet myself. The official website doesn't even have it posted yet.

Oh come on!! I must see it!!

Please give your review on it

Was the audience amazed or anything?

I'm expecting a romantic peculiar thriller

so please inform me about it

Thanks!

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Everett
Oh come on!! I must see it!!

Please give your review on it

Was the audience amazed or anything?

I'm expecting a romantic peculiar thriller

so please inform me about it

Thanks!
It was an excellent trailer. Not much of a big audience reaction to it, but the trailer is pretty quiet. It shows Paul Giamatti doing custodial work while a whimsical track plays. What got me was that I was immediately interested in the film just by watching this "nobody" working, and I knew it was going to be good. I had no idea that this was the next M. Night project, and only at the end of the trailer does it say: "Written and Directed by M. Night Shyamalan."

There's a nice, mysterious shot at the end as well. Giamatti looks into his pool, but you can't see in (the camera shot is looking from the pool up at Giamatti). He starts talking to the woman, and there's some interesting dialogue.

for anyone who wants to see it

it is now at COMINGSOON.NET!!

it was a great trailer, and Perfect for a teaser

I saw this with Harry Potter and I loved it. I get the impression this isn't gonna be and intense twist ending movie, which in my opinion is a welcome surprise from Shyamalan. I love the "bedtime story" thing too, adds to the effect, see.
And found he was eating his shoe.

A system of cells interlinked
I thought the teaser was quite interesting. I will have to get over my dislike for Paul Giamatti, though...

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Sleezy
?

What's wrong with Paul Giamatti?
Here we go... I know, I know..he's good. I just don't like the guy. I liked Sideways, but hated his character, and his self-effacing moping about.... He just seems like one of those one-trick ponies to me, with a very limited range, although he nails that range. Once I see more of his work, I will probably grow to like him.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Sedai
Here we go... I know, I know..he's good. I just don't like the guy. I liked Sideways, but hated his character, and his self-effacing moping about.... He just seems like one of those one-trick ponies to me, with a very limited range, although he nails that range. Once I see more of his work, I will probably grow to like him.
Yeah, I see what you mean. His lead roles always have him playing those types of characters, but he pulls them off so well. Still, although his supporting roles are varied, I'd like to see that same variety carry over to his lead roles.

But for me, that still doesn't make him any less of a gem to watch.

In case anyone's interested, I've taken a few screenshots from the trailer and posted them online:

Lady in the Water Trailer Screenshots

Just the basics. I'll probably add a few of the less interesting ones over the weekend.

All in all, a good teaser. I think M. Night's capable of a great deal more than we've seen, and hopefully this'll be the start of that. I very much hope he makes a few more supernatural thrillers at some point, though. It'd be a pity if this branching out came at the expense of that.

Thanks Yoda

Neutral Milk Hotel
Im always excited to see a trailer for a new Shymalan movie.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Lets put a smile on that block
As am I. I think it looks great. Can't wait to see a bit more but im looking forward to it. this whole 'Bed Time Story' thing is a little odd though...

Appy-polly-loggies
All that I know is that I saw the Trailer when i went to see Harry Potter.... It looks very GOOD.....but I hope its better than the Village!