George W. Bush

Tools    

May I chime in for a moment? I have some Bush love to express.

I just got back from the greatest body massage of my life - given by president/miracle worker George W. Bush!

I mean... WHEW! My shoulders have never felt better. I've been rubbed and stretched so good, so pleasingly good... I tell ya, if those hands are shaping America, BOYYYYYYY is America getting shaped! I can hear the moans of my great country right now. "Oooooohhhh.... AHHHHHHHH!" it says.

To get your own personal massage from Georgie, like this German Chancellor is, call 1-800-RUB-BUSH. Adults, 18+

Originally Posted by Urban Cowboy
I know this may be getting a bit off topic but France was actually for it, seeing as they were rivals of England and the more would weaken the empire.
say what? buddy...i was talking about Croatia...

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
May I chime in for a moment? I have some Bush love to express.

I just got back from the greatest body massage of my life - given by president/miracle worker George W. Bush!

I mean... WHEW! My shoulders have never felt better. I've been rubbed and stretched so good, so pleasingly good... I tell ya, if those hands are shaping America, BOYYYYYYY is America getting shaped! I can hear the moans of my great country right now. "Oooooohhhh.... AHHHHHHHH!" it says.

To get your own personal massage from Georgie, like this German Chancellor is, call 1-800-RUB-BUSH. Adults, 18+
it sorta looks like he's choking her....:-/

Oh, no. It's a MASSAGE! Can't you see the smile on her face? She's a very pleased customer.

The King of Movies
I don't mind George. I mean he is not the greatest president, but he is very underrated.

People are like "Bush is retarded" and that he is an idiot. But he actually is very smart.

Some of his decions have been stupid, but i think if 9/11 didn't happen during his reign, people would still like him.