Ted 2 - who is the actress?

Tools    

I'm trying to find the name of the actress of Slave Leia at the Comic Con convention in Ted 2. She is in several shots, but is uncredited and not listed on the IMDB cast page. She looks Arab.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Dan

No I'm sure it's not her. The girl in the movie is definitely Middle Eastern and not of Eastern Asian descent.

A system of cells interlinked
Adrianne Curry?

Adrianne Curry?
I wish I could say yes but I don't believe it is her. This girl looked downright Arab. My wife is Arab so I can tend to recognize their facial features more. But without the movie being released, I don't have any screenshots to compare her to, just my memory.

Ted 2 featured actual footage from the San Diego Comicon, so she may have been just a member of the public. Is this the girl you mean? No idea who she is. She does look Arab.

http://media.sdreader.com/img/photos...ebf11d604414e5

Adrianne Curry in costume:

http://cdn29.us2.fansshare.com/image...-496817215.jpg

Ted 2 featured actual footage from the San Diego Comicon, so she may have been just a member of the public. Is this the girl you mean? No idea who she is. She does look Arab.

Adrianne Curry in costume:

Neither of those are her, but thank you for the information. I just figured since she was featured in several shots she would've been part of the cast, possibly unlisted. I guess not.

Search for Becktoria on Google, i think that's her

I'm trying to find the name of the actress of Slave Leia at the Comic Con convention in Ted 2. She is in several shots, but is uncredited and not listed on the IMDB cast page. She looks Arab.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Dan
Helloooo, Search for 'Bectoria' on Google, i think that's her

Helloooo, Search for 'Bectoria' on Google, i think that's her
No sir, it is not.

I wanna know who!?